Questions & Answers

11/11/15

There are millions of questions in the world, but not all of them can give you answers, no matter how badly you wish for an answer, and how long you search for it, it's just never there.

I was asked how I still wake up everyday and get through life after a heartbreak.

It's just something you simply have to get up and do, you can't just ignore life and wait to die, well I guess you could if that is what you chose for yourself, but you shouldn't.. Sure spend a few days and wallow in self pity, you have every right to do so, your heart is broken, but know when to get back up and move on.

I am hypocritical for saying 'Move On' because it's been seven months since my heart was broken and I haven't moved on, I guess I still have hope even if I have told people that I don't, but apparentely it takes 18 months to get over someone you were in love with, if you ever actually manage to get over them.

It's hard at first trying to move on from someone, especially when you still talk everyday, it would probably be ten times easier if you never spoke to each other again, sure it hurts, but it'll be easier to get over them, but you still can do it and stay friends, it takes time, it takes distance, you won't talk like you used to, sometimes you might even hardly talk, I guess that helps, even though it also makes you question why they don't talk to you like they used to, but slowly you start to think of them less and less, instead of being on your mind every second, they'll pop up every hour, and then every few hours.. I'm at that point, thinking about her every few hours, but the past few days I have been slipping back into thinking about her even more, I guess that's because I have been talking to her more the past few days, I guess she is someone I will never truly be over, because she is someone I am always going to want.

It's hard to shut yourself off from the thoughts and the feelings, but as long as you surround yourself with people who make you smile, and live in the moment that you are in, you don't think too much about the pain.

Another question I have been asked, well multiple really.. Why do you love me? Why do you care? Why do you stick around?

Answering that question has never really been an easy one for me to answer, no matter who is asking me, I'm not good at coming up with reasons as to why I love someone, sure give me a few days and I might be able to do it.

I don't love people easily, that's the one thing you should trust in me, if I tell you that I love you, believe it, because I don't just say it to anyone, sometimes I myself might even question why I love you, because in my opinion everyone I know should be mental patients.

But I guess that's why we get on, because I should be one too, Why do I love you? I could ask you the same question to be honest, I probably love you for the same reason that you love me, I love you because you're crazy, I love you because you're a complete weirdo like myself, I love you because you allow me to, because you understand me, because you accept me.

Why do I Care? Well I guess that depends really on what we're referring to, Why do I care about you fullstop? That just comes with me being your friend, If I love you I instantly care about you.. But to the person who actually asked those questions, well I look at you like family, you are probably the most important person in my life, I love you like a sister, and I think you deserve to be treated better than you are, you deserve happiness, I know you don't believe that, but I wish you did, you put everyone else before yourself, and I guess that's why I care so much, because if you don't care about yourself then someone has to, and that someone is me.

Why do I stick around? You're my best friend, that's all I have to say to that.

Are there anymore questions you wish for me to answer?