Chapter 10: Queen Bee

"Everything okay?" Jack asked, turning to send me a small smile. His hands tapped on the steering wheel, in time to the music that was playing along.
"Erm, yeah yeah I'm fine. Totally... awesome. Hey look, I just got a text from Colton, he wants my help with something. Could you drop me to his?" I asked and his smile faltered slightly.
"Oh, yeah of course." He nodded and turned his eyes back to the road. Suddenly I doubted everything Adam had said to me. Jack, a psychopath? Come on.
"Jack?" He hummed in acknowledgement.
"What's your mothers job?" I asked and his grip on the wheel tightened.
"Um, why do you ask?" He ran his tongue across his top lip.
"I think she might have known my Dad." The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them. He was silent for a moment. I thought he wanted to drop the subject, so I didn't push. I watched my hands, as I curled them into one another. Then, he started talking.
"I don't agree with a lot of the things my mom does. We don't see eye to eye, and I try to stay out of her business completely so I don't become involved. And if you're thinking exactly the same thing I am thinking right now, I would urge you to stay away from my mother. Please." He sighed and indicated down Colton's block. I was overcome with guilt. The look that was across Jack's face told me what I needed to know. He wasn't the bad person here, and I wanted him as a friend.
"Jack. Hypothetically, if your my parent was involved with the disappearance of your parent, what would you do?" I said, as I started to open the door. He turned to me and locked eyes.
"I would do everything in my power to find out what happened. Even if you really didn't want me to." He smiled sadly.
Then he was gone. I ran a hand down my face, and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Ring Ring.

"Yo Angel." Aiden greeted. I rolled my eyes at him down the phone.
"Hey. Busy or Nah?" I asked him, definitely needing a distraction.
"Babe, I'm never busy for you, I'll meet you at the house in twenty minutes."

**

After walking back to the house, as I knew Colton was actually at practice, I removed my jacket and poured a cup of coffee. Worst day of my life. I eyes up my phone, that lay on the counter beside me. I need to call Jack, and calm my brain.
Too late.
I heard the door click and I walked into the hall to greet Aiden. He wore a dark green tee that clung to his firm chest and shoulders. He threw his keys into the dish besides the door and smiled at me.
"Good Afternoon." He said, and I grinned.
"It's about to get better." I walked past him and straight up the stairs.
"See, I knew it. You use me for sex." He feigned hurt as he trailed behind me. I let out a laugh and pushed him up against the door of my bedroom.
"But what fun would it be if I didn't." I whispered into his ear. I placed kisses down his neck, as his hand curled into my hair, tugging on it slightly.
"I knew there was a reason I rushed home so quickly." His hands moved quickly to pull the shirt over my head, followed by his own. His lips trailed down my jaw, neck and chest, and his hands followed down to my ass, where they slipped into the back of my jeans. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed me towards him, carrying me into my bedroom.
"It's sexy when you're so urgent. Bad day?" He gasped as he grinded his hips against mine, once I was on the bed.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
We worked quickly, removing all clothing we had on. I pulled the comforter over us and he ran his hands down and over my thighs, up to my stomach and down. He used one thumb to tease me, and the other hand held onto my own hand, that trailed down his chest. I moaned, my eyes closing.
"Don't succumb just to my hand, babe." He smirked and moved his hand quicker than ever. He covered my mouth as I grew louder, and I scratched my nails down his chest. When I had nearly caved, he stopped. I peeked up at him, and he smirked.
"Save time for the main attraction, sweetie." He pulled me towards him even more, and kissed me. Finally, he slid inside and my nails transferred to his back. He winced, a mixture of pain and pleasure. His hands dug into my thighs and he pulled my legs up to rest on his shoulders.
That definitely takes my mind off of things.
%
My head lay on Aiden's chest when I heard my phone vibrate against my dresser.
"Leave it." He muttered, squeezing my waist. I rolled my eyes and slipped away from him, groaning as I stood up.
"Hello?" I answered, my voice husky.
"Well well well, Queen Bee is alive and sounding as sexy as ever. How is her gorgeous face this afternoon?" George purred down the phone, clearly still dosed up on something he had taken earlier.
"Who slipped Molly in your coffee today, handsome." I grinned over at Aiden and mouthed 'George', which resulted in him sending me an eye roll and turning over.
"Haha. Very funny. I may have dropped a few acid tabs last night, but surely that trip should be over by now. Anyway, let's not talk about my drug addicted being and discuss your plans for the big ol' 18th you have coming up. I understand you have a party? That is fine, but what do I buy you as a fucking present?!" His voice turned agitated, making me laugh.
"George, you don't have to get me anything." He scoffed and I guarantee he rolled his eyes at me down the phone. Seems to be a lot of that going on.
"Yes I do. Bye." He sang and then I heard the dial tone. I laughed with a sigh as I made it back to my bed.
"That was the most pointless phone call ever." I sighed, swinging my leg over Aiden's body, his eyes flickered up to me as he put his phone on the bedside table. His hands landed on my waist and he dragged his lip into his mouth, biting it subconsciously. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips, then stood back up.
"I'm going to take a shower." I smiled and went into the bathroom.
I leaned against the door and closed my eyes.
What have I got myself into?