Chapter 2: Whiskey

After a long, uneventful meal, I retreated to my room with a bottle of whiskey. I pulled off the shorts, and put on my grey slacks. They were slightly too big, so my Calvin Klein waistband, of my thong was protruding out of the top, which I was not extremely bothered about.

I placed the bottle on on my nightstand, and pulled my hair into a bun on the top of my head. After throwing myself onto my bed, I pulled out my MacBook, and launched Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook.

Four New Messages.

Casey (2) : how's new house life?
oh, and how's aiden?c;

Andrew: call me later, if you get a chance

Mum: Love you, sleep well! X

I started to reply to my messages when there was a knock on the door, and Aiden poked his head in.

"Bitch, you busy?" He said and I glowered at him.
"If you want something, calling me bitch isn't the right away around it." I muttered, going back to what I was doing. He rolled his eyes and stepped into my room.
"Okay, I'm so- ooh! Whiskey!" He launched himself towards my bottle and I watched him as he took a gulp.
"Yes, you can have some of my alcohol, that's fine. I don't need it." I said, my voice drenched in sarcasm. He wore a pair of black slacks, with his own Calvin Klein - matching - boxers showing over the top. Without a top. It was very hard to stop myself from drooling.

"I'm bored. Can we do something." He sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked from my laptop, to his face, back to my laptop and to his abs. Then closed my laptop.
"Fine." I grabbed my whiskey bottle and stood up. His eyes followed me, and he bit his lip again. He looked me in the eye and smirked.
"Your pupils just dilated, so bad." He smirked and I shrugged.
"Oh well."

I hooked my finger into the corner of his waistband, and pulled him out of my bedroom and towards the television room, swinging the bottle along.

I slumped down onto the floor and he sat opposite me, with a confused look on his face. I poured us, a full glass of Whiskey each.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." I said and then he caught on. He grinned and took a swig.
"I like this game." He smirked and thought about his answer.
"Two girls at a party, were really drunk and offered it to me, I'd be a fool to turn it down." He flashed me a smile.
"Never have I ever, got a tattoo." I smirked, staring at my arm. I took a swig and rubbed my arm.
"I wanted a tattoo. Simples." I shrugged.
"Never have I ever been spiked." He didn't sip this time. I wasn't suprised.

It went on like this for a while, and I could feel myself getting tipsy, giggling slightly at things he would say and staring more obviously at his body.

"Never have I ever, tried friends with benefits." I said, and he took a sip. I tilted my head, asking for details.
"Start of Junior Year, me and this girl called Sophie decided that we wanted to try it. So we did, and I didn't like it, she acted like a girlfriend, got jealous when I got with other girls, so it ended up not working. Only some girls can handle it I reckon." He smirked, and licked his lips, subconsciously. He thought for a minute and spoke.
"Never have I ever..." He looked at me and grinned. "Thought so much about fucking my near to step sibling as I am doing right now." He growled, his voice changing, turning husky. Now if I drink, I disagree with him, and am not thinking about it, which would be a complete lie. My head wouldn't stop, picturing him without his slacks. Or I tell him the truth, and I have never pictured ripping somebodies clothes off, as much as I am about him. He looked my straight in the eye, as I touched the side of my glass, and pushing it away from me. His eyes dilated and I heard a growl from his stomach. I smirked and spoke simply.
"Your turn."
"I have a better idea. Let's play truth or dare." He suggested and I nodded in agreement. I knocked back the last of my whiskey, not breaking eye contact with him.
"Truth." I said. He tilted his head.
"Are you a virgin?" He asked, causing me to laugh.
"No. Are you?"
"No."
"Okay. Dare me." I said bravely. He licked his lips and beckoned me closer. I moved so that our knees were touching.
"I have a dare for both of us. Whoever goes back on it first is a coward." He started to explain and I was intrigued. I urged for him to carry on.

"I dare us. No strings. Just sex. Or sex related stuff. Whoever stops the dare, or falls in love, is the coward. And loses."

*
*
*

For once in my life, I was at an utter lose of something to say. I replayed his words over and over in my head, and stood up. I sort of paced back and forth, as he stood up and watched me.
"Just sex? No relationship?" I said, and he nodded. I stopped moving and turned towards him.
"No feelings." He said, taking a step towards me.
"No arguments." He took anotherr step.
"Just hard, rough, sex. However we want it." His body was right next to mine now. I could feel his breathe on my cheeks.
"Okay."

He slammed his mouth on my own, and he tongue flicked across my upper lip, and I quickly accepted it. His hand slid to my ass, and he pulled me towards him, his warm chest pressed against my own. I knotted my fingers into his hair with one hand, and used the other hand to propel me towards the door. We broke the kiss as we crossed the corridor between my room and the television room. Once in my room, he ripped the vest over my head and unclipped my bra with his hand. He kissed down my neck, sucking on it, causing me to moan loudly, my neck being my uncontrollable sweet spot. He kissed across my chest and onto my boobs, leaving small hickeys across my chest.

His hands slid into the back of my slacks, grabbing my ass, slapping it and squeezing. He pushed them down and I stepped out of them. He did the same, and I slid my hands inside his waistband, grabbing him I'm my hand, causing him to take in a breathe.
"Fuck." He groaned, pushing me into the bed, and crawling inbetween my legs. He held my legs down, and kissed across the waistband, tugging them down with his teeth. He gave in, and took them off roughly, throwing them across the room. He kissed down my thigh, and then down the other thigh, driving me crazy, until he ducked his head, causing me to moan loudly. It doesn't matter, nobody could hear us. I knotted my hand in his hair again, and quiets shouts of pleasure arose from my throat. He teased me with his tongue for a little while longer, until he pulls himself up, kissing me and my neck.
"No need to thank me, I have skill when it comes to that." He teased as I breathed heavily, tugging at his waistband, pulling them down.

And I have to say, God spent a little extra time on this bad boy.

He pulled himself in between my legs and looked me straight in the eyes, and he started to fuck me.

My eyes shut tight, and it is a really good job this new house is so huge.
Who needs strings when I can have this whenever I want?