Projects [1]

< Edited - 11/14/18 >

(Mayas p.o.v)

Don't get me wrong, I love Mr. Matthews but sometimes I genuinely believe that he's plotting my downfall.

First of all, I despise working with others. I dIt involves socializing and, well, I'm not the biggest fan of people.

Matthews could've paired me up with my best friend Riley, or even Farkle. I would not have minded Lucas or Zay. But alas, he pairs me up with the weird edgy rebel kid, Brandon.

I don't really know Brandon that well so I can't judge him, but do you hear things.

But to add a humorous touch to everything, Riley felt right out of her chair when she heard the pairings. She's such a dramatic klutz, but that's one of the many reasons I love her.

-

In our next class, English, the teacher passes out forms about the History project that Matthwes didn't get to.

I don't like school that much mainly because I'm 'academically challenged', but some things aren't that bad.

I have my best friends father, Mr. Matthews, as a teacher. I have art class too, which is one of the few things in passionate about. English is pretty okay too. I've always liked reading. The way the authors can express themselves through characters just has always intrigued me.

My train of thought is cut off by the last bell of the day.  I'm free, finally.

I grab my bag and then Riley, Lucas, and I walk to the subway.