They went for another round of photos, giggling and just enjoying their time together. They felt so many emotions, so many positive emotions that they couldn't describe.

For the last photo, Niall caressed Harry's cheek and gave him a small, long peck near the corner of his mouth. Harry blushed, looking down and avoiding Niall's eyes but nonetheless smiling. They got out of the photo booth and each took one of the two strips of the photos.

"So, where to next?" Niall asked, carefully putting the photos in the inside pocket of his coat. He didn't want anything to happen to the pictures. He didn't want a single bent on them. They were going to be good memories to look back at.

"It's getting quite cold," Harry blew into his hands and rubbed them together. "Want to get some hot-coca? I saw a stand somewhere."

Niall moved around Harry so he was standing in front of him. Carefully, he took Harry's hands and put them with his to warm them. Harry looked down at their hands and met Niall's eyes, faintly smiling with a glint in his eyes.

When Harry's hands were warm enough, Niall made sure to tell Harry to stuff them inside his pockets as they walked around, looking for the hot coca stand. Harry walked a few steps in front of Niall, furrowing his eyebrows as he focused on finding the stand. Niall calmly walked beside him, admiring Harry.

Niall felt something for the beautiful boy. He knew he did. He knew he would. He couldn't help it. He was sick in love since the first time he laid eyes on him. On his kissable lips.

Niall made no attempt in fighting his emotions for Harry, which confused him. He wasn't one to be unfaithful or not loyal but his mind and heart seemed to make an exception for Harry. He wondered why. What was the reason behind this? Why didn't he stop himself from liking the gorgeous brunet boy beside him?

"Oh look! There it is!" Harry smiled excitingly. He ran his hand down Niall's arm to grab his hand and tug him towards the stand. Niall certainly didn't expect Harry to make a bold move tonight, so this was surprising for him.

He will admit, he felt a burst of emotions coming straight from his heart as Harry happily pulled him along across the field hand in hand.

Harry came to a stop when he reached the short line at the stand. That was when he noticed he had taken hold of Niall's hand so suddenly. He glanced at Niall to make sure that the blond was okay with it, which he seemed like he was.

"Oh, they're selling cookies too," Harry mentioned. Niall leaned his head to the side and caught sight of the freshly baked cookies. They were probably from the bakery not far from here and he loved the cookies from that bakery.

"Do you want some Harry? We could get some," Niall grinned. "My treat."

Harry stared longingly into Niall's eyes before breaking into his usual adoring smile.

"Thank you Niall, that would be nice," Harry said, ever so gently. Harry was just perfect, Niall concluded. He wondered where this beautiful man was his whole life. He wondered why it took him so long to find him.

He would have continued to rant about how flawless Harry's character was if it wasn't for his phone ringing. He squeezed Harry's hand and excused himself. Harry understood and said he would hold their spot in line.

Niall walked a few feet away from the stand, into the shadows of the festival and answered his phone, knowing exactly who was calling.

"Niall?! Where in the world are you?" Melissa's voice said as soon as Niall picked up.

"Sorry love, I'm still in the office," Niall lied, again.

"Oh? You didn't tell me you were working late tonight," Melissa sounded deeply disappointed and Niall couldn't help but feeling guilty.

"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry Mel. It was unintentional. There's just too much work to do," Niall replied, turning around and spotting Harry still in line, tapping around on his phone.

"I understand. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"Alright."

"Okay. Love you," Melissa sighed before hanging up. Niall pulled his phone away from his ear and looked at the screen as it switched back to his lock screen. "Yeah," was all Niall could reply to Melissa even though she had already hung up.

Niall started slowly walking back to the line noticing Harry was ordering for both of them. He stopped walking to stare at him for a bit more. Harry was smiling, his eyes squinting and his dimples appearing at the side of his cheeks. The corner of Niall's mouth lifted upward.

Niall took out his phone again.

He turned it on before holding the power button, turning off his phone completely for the rest of the night with Harry.

"Hey," Harry's voice suddenly appeared in front of him, handing him his hot coca in a paper coffee cup. Niall took the cup and saw a small white bag dangling from Harry's wrist which were probably the cookies he talked about. "We should sit down."

They sat at a bench which was near where the music was playing. There were a few couples and families around since the playground was near as well. Harry sat on the bench with Niall beside him.

"Anyone important call?" Harry murmured as he carefully took a sip of his hot coca and grabbed a cookie from the white bag.

"Eh. . . well, I guess, yeah," Niall hesitated, looking at the ground. "My girlfriend, actually."

Harry fell silent. His eyes no longer looked at Niall. He looked down at his cup which was on his lap. Harry was hurt and he wanted to conceal it. He had no reason to be hurt. Of course Niall had a girlfriend.

If he didn't. . . why else would he had bought that lipstick when they had their first encounter?

"I see. . . was she worried? If you need to go, you can. . . go," Harry didn't want Niall to go but it wouldn't be fair to keep him apart from his girlfriend.

"No, no, it's alright," Niall didn't want Harry to feel bad. "I wanted today to be spent with you. I want to be with you as much as I can. I don't care if we go home after this festival turns in for the night or if we go home at 1 AM or at 2. I just want to be with you Harry, to spend time with you."

He didn't understand. He didn't understand why Niall made it seemed like those words meant something else. Harry refused to believe Niall would look at him that way.

But that didn't matter, not after how much fun they were having tonight. Tonight, Harry had Niall to spend time with and he wasn't going to let that go to waste.

"Want to go to the playground?" Harry suggested. Niall rose an eyebrow at him whiling smiling teasingly.

"Eh, why not."

Harry grinned, grabbing Niall's hand and tugging him once again.

~

MITAM TOMORROW YALL! I'M SO EXCITED IT'S GOING TO BE LIT.

You guys are so creative with your comments. I usually don't respond but that's because I looked back through my chapters and laugh at your creative, funny comments. They boost my motivation to keep writing this story, thank you.

Dedication to littleireland because she's back from her hiatus!! yay!

The Photo Booth was used as inspiration for this chapter, haha. It's one of my fav stories.

Thank you for the support you all have been giving this story.

-Skyxo