Chapter 1

"Harry!" said Niall as he spread himself all across the large bed and observed the door until Harry entered.

"What happened? Are you ok? Should I call an ambulance?" Harry rushed and burst into the room with a quickness and frantic looks around.

 When nothing is immediately detected to be wrong he rushed into the room and sidestepped all the clothes laying on the floor.

 Zayn and Liam are not too far behind but don't come in as guns a blazing as Harry did and they opt to watch in amusement as Hary checked Niall's body for any injuries or illnesses. 

"I'm hungry!" Niall said getting his arms away from Harry and laid back down like a starfish. Harry sighed in relief and move to lay down next to him with as much room as he could get given Niall's ability to take up space.

"Why didn't you go to the kitchen?" Zayn questioned as he went to sit on the edge of the bed and stroked Harry's hair while looking at Niall with an inquisitive look. 

"Well," Niall mumbled as he traced his lips against harry's jaw and moved his hand across his clothed chest, "Then you came rushing in like my knight in shining armor ready to save his damsel in distress and it just made me lose my appetite; for food." 

Niall gave an expectant smile and also a delighted giggle when Liam jumped onto the bed as well and Harry gave him a kiss on his neck.

 Zayn went to close the door before joining his three fiances and they traced familiar places and found new ones even after all these years. 

~~~~

(Chapter is still short. Sorry, but I'm back!)