Chapter 7: Getting To Know You

Start from the beginning

"Hey uuhh, her name was (Y/n), right?" Ryo asked, plainly intrigued. The blue male looked at him, confused at the question.

"Yah, why?"

The blond nodes in acknowledgement of his answer, seemingly satisfied with the confirmation. "No reason, just curious." He innocently smiled and walked off to his own homeroom class.

As Bako entered the room, he scanned the desks to pinpoint the (h/c) haired girl. He saw her, attempting to calm her friends down and get a word in throughout their scolding. Uplifted that he got to see her, the azure male was about to approach her when he felt a harsh tug from behind.

"Hello Bako~" it was none other than his guid, Maki Suzume, that had a hold on him. She had obviously prepped herself in the same way the twins did, and more than likely for the same reason as well. "Come one, let me see your schedule and I'll show you where the classes are." Her voice was laced in caramel and her tone was one of innocence and no ulterior motive. But her eyes gave away as to what she truly desired.

"Actually I think I'll be alright, the schedule isn't that hard to understand." He was about to leave her when his way was blocked by the dark haired girl.

"Come on Bako, the school is pretty big, and we have physical education this morning so I'll show you where the gym is." There was persistence evident in the way she spoke so the boy exhaled slightly and gave in. He went over and sat next to her, managing just a few glances towards (Y/n)'s direction.

"Are you exited, cause I am pumped?!" Saki was ecstatic over the next class. She was one of the top athletes in her year group and possibly, the school. Taking any chance to show off her her skill. Anything that had physical labour in it was the game Saki played. "I can finally show off my mad skills to the new guys!"

"Uuumm, you do remember that the girls are never put in the same training area as the boys?" Lala pointed out the flawed strategy. As if she had just realised this, Saki slumped on her desk without a sound.

"Maybe you should have left her to hope for a little while longer." (Y/n) joked.

"This is what she gets for liking this subject." Lala crossly slouched. Unlike her sister, the petit blond had no muscle on her and had the breath capacity of a 2 year old.

While nodding, (Y/n) felt the horrid spine tingling that had followed her throughout the most of yesterday. 'Am I developing some sort of spider sense? What's wrong with me?' Sliding the sensation aside, she turned to her proper seat as the class bell rang.

After they changed into their proper attire for the lesson, they gathered and went outside to the running track.

The lesson and sports itself wasn't what got to most of the class. But the warm ups were enough to have the girls wheezing and huffing to get the slightest amount of oxygen, and their teacher never made it easy for them.

"Alright, I want 4 laps around the track and then perform your drills for 10 minutes and stretch! You know the schedule!" Mrs Zora blew the whistle and all the girls, unenthusiastically lined up to start the dreaded two hours of the week, with Saki leading the group as always.

As the team made their first round, half the girls looked like they would vomit any second. Saki however was already on her second lap.

"Come on you couch potatoes, get the fat moving!" Most of the females, including (Y/n) and Lala, glared at the rude persona Saki would take on when she was in the lead. "Hahaha, this is great!" The female suddenly slipped and slid about five feet away on her face. "T-THE HELL?!" She slowly got up and realised what had just occurred. A heavy thunderclap resonated from the skies, as the Gods themselves had demanded justice for the hard working females. As if all the sweat they poured in to every class they endured every single week, came crashing down from the heavens.

All the girls rejoiced as the rain felt relieving on their skin, signalling that the class would be canceled until the weather would clear up. As all the girls got under shelter, (Y/n) noticed Saki having a fit of rage at the horrible stroke of misfortune.

"F**K YOU, THE ONLY SUBJECT I LIKE AND YOU RUIN IT FOR ME!" She was screaming at the skies, while Mrs Zora tried to shout out for the girl to come under cover since the rain was pouring down by the gallon. Seeing that the raging female was too preoccupied with her rant, Lala quickly ran out to grab her sister by wrist, and forcefully pull herself in, with the crazy twin.

After the rain continued for the next two hours, the girls ended up just changing back to their normal cloths and prepared for break time. All the while, both sisters occasionally sneezed and coughed from their, still moist clothes.

"You guys ok? You look really pale." (Y/n) noticed the translucent hue on their skin, the hollow eyes and diaphanous appearance.

"We're fine!" Saki snapped and Lala glared at her sister's churlishness.

"Come on, let's go." Lala tiredly walked towards the exit and her twin also exhaustingly moped along.

Time Skip

"Ok, we have history next and, are you guys sure you don't need to go to the nurse?" (Y/n) worriedly glanced at the two ill looking girls.

"We're fine (Y/n)...." Lala spoke hoarsely, and sluggishly followed behind.

As (Y/n) entered the class, a certain fern eyed boy perked up at the female's presence in the room. He put on a bright smile as the girl made her way to the table. Sitting down, she was a bit surprised to hear a conversation begin from his side.

"Hello." He solicitously spoke and looked at her with the upmost gentleness. She returned the kind gesture and took out the work she had almost complete at home.

"Hey, how's everything going?" Seeing that he still seemed a bit bashful she decided to answer for him. "Fine?" Jin humorously nodded.

(Y/n) turned over the paper that had all the writing and homework task, and handed him the conversation they started yesterday. "Are we going to 'talk' again?" The boy enthusiastically nods and takes out a pen. "Alright, but don't make a habit out of this. This is a lesson." She nudges his shoulder in amusement, making him tense up from the sudden touch. He swallowed and bobbed his head to show he understood.

The two stayed under the radar of the teacher, passing the secret messages to each other. From this, (Y/n) found out that he was a fanatic of philosophy and poetry. Yet oddly enough, enjoyed horror movies and psychological thrillers. She thought that as an unusual combination, but then again: people are unusual.

The database she created for him consisted of the things he confirmed and told her:
Age 17, born on Febuary 23rd.
Relationship with the other 5 boys:
Best friends- Ren, Bako, Ryo
Good acquittance- Kaito, Alex.
Interests- philosophy, poetry, anime, history and social studies.
Dislikes- loud noises, noodles, physical education and porcelain dolls.
She found the last one a bit 'out there,' but she had some pretty highlighting superstitions herself, so it didn't strike out too much.

By the time their done learning about each other, the bell sounded showing lunch time had arrived. The noise made the girl jump a bit but smiled at the prospect of eating her packed lunch. Ebullient with this thought, she quickly put all her things in her bag and rushingly got up to leave.

An abrasive pain shot through her shoulders as her arm was harshly pulled when she had stood up. Looking to what had grabbed her arm, seeing a tight grip belonging to the brunet. He had a look of lamentation and disappointment. You would think someone shot his dog but he rescinded away, noticing what he had done. He found his actions abstruse, even to him and looked at the girl with an expression of regret.

"I-I'm sorry..." He noiselessly told her and quickly left before he performed any other unintentional acts.

(Y/n) rolled her deltoid around to rid the sourness, wondering what that incident was about. She turned towards her friends to ask for confirmation of the scene. However the girls lay still, melting away on their desks looking half dead, their usually bright and joyful eyes, dark and empty. Their skin a chiffon colour, bones and muscles looking flimsy.

"Nurse?"

"Uuhhhuuu......"