Who's The Best? Pt. 3 (continued)

Derek's POV
"Derek, your my boyfriend, your suppose to support me"(Y/N) said. I couldn't control myself. I snapped.
"(Y/N), I know I'm your boyfriend, I don't like the fact that you could get hurt!"I yelled back. I wasn't okay with her racing against vampires at all. I couldn't tell her that. She loved the idea and I couldn't hurt her. When I saw her smile every time about the race, I couldn't tell her no, but I had to stop her.

Tears started to shed down her eye. She walked up to my ear and whispered "Don't come,Derek". What did she mean don't come? "What?"was all I was able to get out of my mouth. "Look, Derek if you can't handle it, don't go"(Y/N) said. How could she do this to me? I loved her, but I just had to stop her. I was thinking quickly. I remembered the wolfsbane I had in my pocket. I decided I had a plan. I walked up to her. "Fine"I whispered in her ear. I felt her body shaking and her tears wanting to come down her face like a waterfall. I wanted to be there for her l, honestly I did, but I wasn't going to stand there and watch her get hurt. She started to walk away. I grabbed the wolfsbane and shot her with it through her neck. "Your not going,either"I whispered. She fell back into my arms. I picked her up bridal-style and started running.