My name is Klaus

Hey guys, if you guys don't know who is in the picture. Klaus is the one on the left, the middle one is Stefan, and the right one is Peter. Okay enjoy.✌
_______________________________________
You were at school, heading to the library to check out a research book for your report on mythical creatures.

When you were in the library, you noticed there was only one person there. The librarian. You walked up to him and asked"Do you know where I can find books on mythical creatures?" He looks at you. You smile. You thought the librarian was kinda cute. "Can you be more descriptive?"the guy asks you. "You know like vampires, werewolves. All that"you say, clutching your books in one hand and swiping your hair out the way. He smiles and says"You mean supernatural". You nod your head and he nods,too. "Follow me"he says. You follow him to a large section in the library full of books. The first book you pick up is Dracula. "I don't think your going to want that one. Too original"the guy says. You laugh a little and put the book down. "Maybe your right, Mr.Hale"you say. He looks at you and say"Call me Peter". You look at him and nod

After a few minutes of searching, you found three books. "I dont know which one to choose from because I can only get one"you say. Peter looks left and right, then whispers"Maybe I could make an exception"he says. You smile and say"Thank you so much". Peter smiles and grabs the books to check them out for you.

After a few minutes later, another guy comes in. "Hi, my name is Klaus and I'm looking for a guy named Stefan Salvatore"the guy says. "Sorry, but nobody named Stefan is here"Peter says. You turn around and look at Klaus. He smiles and says"Do you mind if I take a seat and wait for him?"Klaus asks you. "Not at all"Peter says, gesturing his hand towards a seat. Klaus walks over to a table and seats down. While Peter checks your books, you turn around and look at Klaus. He was looking at the books and then turned around and looked at you. You turned your head back towards Peter.

"Here you go"Peter says, handing you the books. You smile and say"Thanks so much. I'll return them as soon as I can". "You can take all the time you need"Peter says. You smile and wave.

You sit down at one of the tables behind Klaus. You open one of your books about vampires. You sit your backpack down and put your phone in your pocket. After you turn a page, you look at Klaus and he stares at you then you look down at your book and start reading again. You continue to read and read. You look up and see Klaus and he gets out his chair and walks towards you.

Klaus sits down and takes a sit across the table. "Hi"you say. "Hi"Klaus says, smiling. You look down at your book and decide to bookmark it. "What are your reading,lovely?"Klaus asks. "Trying to learn more about vampires for my research report"you say. "Are you getting confused?"Klaus asked. You nod and close the book. You look at Klaus and he has a smile on his face. "What's that look?"you ask, moving your hand in a circle mentioning to his face. "I dont know what you're talking about"Klaus says. You laugh and say"You know exactly what I'm talking about". He laughs and says"What if I told you I knew history of vampires?" "I would say it would be nice if you could help me out"you say.

Klaus' face turns serious and says"Do you believe in vampires? I mean, do you believe in good vampires?" You think about it and answer"I do believe in vampires. I dont believe in bad vampires. Every vampire must have a reason to kill, you know. Everyone and everything has a reason to do something"you answer. Klaus looks at you dumbfounded. "Too much? I know it's stupid"you say. "No, not at all. You just made me see something a little clearer"Klaus say.

You and Klaus both smile. Suddenly, a figure walks in. You and Klaus turn around. "Klaus"the guy says. "Stefan, come have a seat. I was just talking to my friend...um...I'm sorry I didn't get your name"Klaus says. "(Y/N)"you say. You look at the counter and see Peter has gone shelfing the books.

Stefan comes over and takes a seat next to you. "Hi"Stefan says. "Hey"you say. "I was just telling (Y/N) about old history of vampires"Klaus says. "I'm working on a report about supernatural creatures"you say and Stefan nods. "What have you learned about them so far?"Stefan asked. "Oh the original,they kill and drink blood"you say. Stefan smiles and looks at Klaus.

"Well, we should go"Klaus says. "Wait"you say. Klaus looks at you before heading off with Stefan. "Yes,my lovely?"Klaus asks. "You didn't tell me anything about vampires"you say. Stefan smiles and Klaus says"I'm pretty sure that you know more than you think you do". "Actually, I don't know. Can I see you again?"you ask. Klaus walks towards you and takes your notebook. He writes something down in it and hands it to you. You take the notebook and Klaus grabs your chin and kisses you.

"Ewww, okay c'mon,Klaus. We got to go"Stefan says. Klaus breaks the kiss and says"Come see me later. I'll tell you everything you want to know. Goodbye,my dear". Your eyes are closed. When you open them, Klaus and Stefan are gone.

You look over at Peter and he looks depressed. "What's wrong?"you ask him. He shakes his head. "I don't understand life. He walks in here and kisses and..."he trails off. You walk towards him and place your hand on his cheek. Peter rushes and kisses you. "Why did you do that?"you ask. "I just needed to do that one last time before I lose you"Peter says. "Before you lose me?"you ask,confused. Peter kissed you again. He breaks the kiss and you close your eyes and Peter is gone.

You look in your notebook. The one Klaus wrote in. You see that he wrote:

Meet me by the huge oak tree at 7,lovely. I'll tell you everything you want to know and more
-Klaus

_______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Vote,comment. I'll update after I finish another chapter in my other story Teen Hybrid Imagination. I'll update soon.✌