My Name Is Scott

Hey fans. I made a photo of Caroline,to left, Scott, in the middle,and Derek the last one, together. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Enjoy
_______________________________________
You are on your way to go to the store to make you something to eat. Your mom was still at work and she left you some money to eat. You didn't know what you wanted to eat. You just decided you were going to drive until you found something.

After a few minutes of driving, you didn't feel hungry anymore and decided to go back home. When you made a U turn, you felt a little bump in the road. You start to panic and stop the car. When you get out you see a guy in front of the car, lying on the car.

"OMG, I'm so sorry"you apologize. "Don't be. It's my fault for running in the middle of the road", the guys says. You look down and see he has the most beautiful eyes. He starts to stand up on his own. "Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"you ask. He looks at your car, then looks at you. "How about your number? I would love to take you out on a date"the guy says. You smile and nod. You take a pen and notepad out the car and write down your number.

"I don't even know who you are"you say, smiling. "My name Scott"the guy introduces. "My name is (Y/N)"you say. Suddenly, a blond figure shows up in the dark. "What have I told you about leaving my side?"she complained. "I was just going out for a walk"Scott explained. "Hi"you introduce. "Hi, I'm Caroline Forbes"she introduced. "My name is (Y/N)"you say. "Is Scott your boyfriend?"you ask. She looks at Scott and then looks back at you laughing. "No, I'm his little sister. I don't wanna put up with him at all honestly. You could take him"Caroline jokes.

Everyone laughs now. "Do you wanna come walk with us?"Caroline asks. "Yea I'd love to, but my brother might want me to get back home"you say. "Who's your brother?"Scott asks. A figure with blue eyes shows up. "Derek?"you ask. The dark figure shows himself and it is your older brother Derek Hale. "What are you doing out here so late?"Derek asks you. "Nothing. Just hanging out with some new friends", you say. Derek looks at Scott and Caroline.

"We should go"Derek says. "Why?"you ask. Caroline steps towards him. "Because I am Derek's ex girlfriend"she says. Scott looks at Derek. You look at Caroline. "We should leave"Derek says again. Caroline looks down at the ground. Derek walks towards your car and gets in on the passenger side.

You look at Scott and Caroline. "I'm sorry it didn't work out for you and my brother. Since he's a werewolf and your a..."you trail off. "Vampire"Caroline says, without hesitation. You look confused. "Then how come Scott is a werewolf?"you ask. "How did you know?"Scott asked you. "I know supernatural creatures by scent. Its like a...um...its like a special gift of mine"you say. "We were both bitten not born"Caroline says. You stick her hands in your leather jacket pocket. Derek honked the horn in the car. Caroline and Scott turned around. You didn't want to turn around. "I guess that's my cue to go. It was really nice meeting both of you. Sorry I hit you with my car, Scott. I would really love that date, though"you say. He smiles and you wave to both of them heading to your car.

"Wait"Caroline says. You walk back towards them. She hands you a piece of paper. "Call me sometimes. I would really like to be friends with you"she says. You turn around and look at the car. "Or maybe not"she says. "I'll call you. I want to be friends with you, too"you say. She nods and hug you. You hug her back and walk off to the car.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"you ask Derek when you guys arrive home. "Nothing to tell"Derek says. You stop walking towards your house. Derek turns around and looked at you. "Are you coming inside?"Derek asks you. "You loved her a lot, didn't you?"you asked Derek. He looked at the house and looked back at you. "I don't have time for this"Derek says,walking towards the house. "You never have time for anybody"you whisper. Derek stops and turns around. You walks towards the house and pass Derek, without say a word. He ran into your room and slammed the door. You thought going to bed might help. You change into your pajamas, do your hair , and crawl into bed, thinking about Scott and Caroline.
_______________________________________

I hope you guys liked the story. Vote,Comment please. I'll update as soon as I can which will probably be in a few hours or tomorrow. I need some request as many as possible. Thx guys.