My name is Derek pt.2 (My Love) [for my follow:forever_freedom]

I want you guys to really read this one😍. I even made this picture🌌. This one goes to my follower👥. I really want her to like it😘. My follower forever_freedom is my second follower to send my a request👥. I hope you enjoy it, forever_freedom👍.
____________________________________________________________
You were heading into the classroom at school. Your friend Derek Hale, was standing beside you looking like your body guard. "Derek,you don't have to follow me"you say. "Actually, I do. We have all of the same classes together, plus you have to get use to not being a werewolf no more"Derek said. You had lost your werewolf abilities when you and Derek's ex, Kate Argent had a fight. She stuck her claws in your neck and drained your power. "It wouldn't have happened if you had chose better girls, Derek"you say. Derek looked at you and you looked at him,laughing. He smiled and laughed.

When you got to your locker, your best friend Elena Gilbert was standing on the opposite side of Derek. "Hi, forever_freedom"Elena greeted. "Hey"you said. You grabbed your books and shut your locker. You all had the same class together. "I feel like I have two bodyguards"you say. Derek and Elena looked at each other and laughed. "Shouldn't that feel like a good thing? You might have Kate spying on you"Elena said. Elena was a vampire, even though you guys weren't suppose to get along, it was hard not to get along with Elena. Derek smiled and said"You two look adorable when you try to protect each other". You and Elena both looked at Derek and said"We know" at the same time.

When you guys reached your first class, Chemistry, Coach was already starting to teach. "Hale,Gilbert, forever_freedom! Why are you late?!"Coach yelled to your crew. Derek looked at the clock behind the class and said"We are only two minutes late,Coach". "Yeah. Okay. Hale, you got a job?"Coach asked. "No"Derek said. "Tell that to your boss when you get a job and when your two minutes late"Coach said. The class laughed a little. You and Elena rolled your eyes. Coach blowed the whistle loud. You and Derek both rubbed your ears. "Take a seat!"Coach yelled. Elena sat in the middle row on the left towards you. Derek sat in the seat diagonal from you. You sat in the middle by Elena.

Coach was teaching Chemistry and you,Elena, and Derek were in a texting group chat. "what are u guys doing later"Elena texted. "I don't know, probably sit at home, watch a movie"you texted. You looked up to see if Coach was watching you. You turned and looked towards the window. You directed your eyes back towards the phone, you noticed a guy looking at you. He had brown hair and you thought he looked like a nerd. You looked  Elena and she was smiling. "crushing much?"Elena texted. "what are you talking about?"you texted. Elena looked at you and rolled her eyes. "really? don't play that game,forever_freedom"Elena texted. "What guy?"Derek texted. "The guy by the window"Elena texted back. You looked at Derek and he was looking at the guy. He seemed mad at him. Derek was looking at him with an angry glare.

After class, you were the first one out the door. You looked at the guy when he passed and got a glimpse at his notebook. You read the words. Stiles Stilinkski. You smiles and waited for Elena and Derek to come out. "Hey"you said to them. "Hey, forever_freedom. Guys, I have to go to my locker, but I'll see you in Algebra"Elena said. You and Derek both nodded and walked away. "Hey, can I talk to you, forever_freedom?"Derek asked. "Yeah"you say. "Look I don't know how to say this, but I love you, forever_freedom. I can't tell you how much I love you because I don't know how to show it or express it. I know that every time I'm around you, I get nervous"Derek explained. You stunned. "Really?"you ask. Derek nodded. You both sat there in silence. "Can I try something?"Derek asks you. "Yes"you say. You loved Derek,too. Derek leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You broke the kiss. "I'm sorry, forever_freedom. I didn't mean to-"Derek said before you kissed him back. Derek broke the kiss and both of you smiled. "So, since you kissed me, are you my boyfriend?"you asked. Derek nodded. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"Derek asked you. You nodded and pecked Derek on the lips.

Elena came back when you and Derek were walking to Algebra. Derek and you were holding hands. "The plan worked"Elena said. You had a confused look on your face. You looked at Derek and then Elena. Then they looked at each other. "We might've come up with a plan for Derek to talk to you"Elena said. You laughed a little. "When I seen you looking at that guy, I thought you-"Derek said before you said"See Derek, you always assume. I'm yours now. You don't have to worry about that anymore". "I know, I'm sorry, forever_freedom. I love you"he said. "I love you, too"you said. Derek leaned down and pecked your lips. "Awwww"Elena said. You both stared at her. "Sorry"Elena said. "Don't be. Without you, I couldn't be able to tell forever_freedom that I love her"Derek said. Elena smiles and said"Don't mention it. C'mon guys let's head to class"Elena said, leading the way. You and Derek followed her. He put his arm around your shoulder. You walked to class with your first boyfriend, Derek Hale.
____________________________________________________________
I hoped you loved the chapter, forever_freedom. I hope my other followers loved it,too. Vote,comment,follow. I'm taking more requests. Just message me. I'll update soon. Thx guys✌️😜