chapter 15: its over (Epilogue)

The car finally stopped and i was lofted up and carried it felt like they've been carrying me for ten minutes before i got thrown on the ground. ouch. when he opened the bag i saw everything from the old place being moved into a big crate. I heard Kevin talk to someone "Ok the other guys are gettinf the plane ready just go help loading it up" The other dude nodded and with that he left. "whats going on Kevin" i sadi in a drosy voice as he approched. "we are going to califernya". He replied to me. "why" I asked "because cops found are other place" with that he throw me in the plane but not even in a set in the back with the crates along with Emily, Josh yay, and Nick.

i immeintly attacked Nick after about an hour they finally stopped me. "whats wrong" josh qeustioned. afterwords we all had a long conversation then Nick finally replied "Listin i can explain everything" "ok?" i replied kinda as a question. "Ok when i was lttle me and my twin were together and me brother/twin got kidnapped we were 3 so he grew up thinking Kevin was his dad. Kevin mixed us up he thought that Danny was Nick so Danny thought he was Nick. When I grew up my dad trained me and took me on my first mission to get everyone out safely. The only person we could find was you but my dad got Danny. My dad new he thought he was Nick so he called me Danny once we got into the car so we didn't confuse him." Afterwords I screamed and jumped on him in disbelief. "You really expect me to believe that confusion weird non true story?" I screamed not really expecting an answer. He pulled up his sleeve and showed me a birth mark when the other guy didn't have it I knew he was telling the truth. Lost in his eyes are lips slowly touched.

"I love in all but we need to get out" nick panicked as I looked out a tiny window and saw the hight we were at. "Ok" I said as josh came in smiling "crap I kissed him today and nick" I thought then he pulled out three parachutes. I and laughed as I took one. "K we need to find a door" I said scanning the room as the others checked boxes for maps or signs of where we were going so we can tell the cops. When I finally said "shhh" and pointed to the door that would lead to a different part of the plane I slowly opened its scanning the room for Kevin or anyone else as I slowly walked out "come on" I whispered. We got to the door when Kevin came in his face turning red "GET THEM" he commanded as me nick and josh through the rest of the parachutes out before jumping scared to death I stood there watching the 2 ppl I care about fall I didn't and couldn't move until Kevin got me I ran but not to the door I ran back to the room and opened every door until I found another room "EMILY" I said in tears she woke up but hurt badly I took her hand running Kevin chasing us until she fainted I had to carry her.

After about a half in hour the boys most Likely worried to death I found the door and softly hit Emily's cheek until she woke up.mcome I said handing her a parachute neither of us jumped though. We just stood there looking down we were so high and much higher then before. Kevin grabbed us that's when we jumped. Going down I pulled the string nothing came it didn't work screaming Emily grabbed me then pulled her string not coming out but after a second it came and we moved slowly down we hit the ground and I saw a hospital and ran to it they took us and did surgery right away. When we got out a week later we found josh and nick I walked up to josh looked in to his eyes full of tears and said "I love you." Nick watching " I always have and always will but when we met it was love but puppy love I'm sorry but the one who I love is nick." He smiled and nodded as we shared one last Kiss.

5 months later me, Emily, nick, and josh were hanging out together my belly fat since I'm pregnant. That's when the news came on Kevin had escaped when a day later he came in with his guys we were in the room everyone else captive my Kevin's workers he stared at me. While I was fighting everyone else trying not to loose the baby I finally heated his helpers as Kevin stood staring at me "I tried to be nice now once I get you I'm killing you" he said with a creepy smiled slowly walking towards me. I smiled and laughed "Kevin your to late" I said pulling,out a gun,pointed at him he smiled "you wouldn't really kill me I heard you say how you hate when I kill people you can't imagine it taking a life away you said you'd never do something like that" he said. I took a step up and said "your right but your not a person" I said pulling the trigger him dead the cops showed up and took everyone else away me and Nick lived happily after that. Turns out the baby were twins both girls Maria, and Melissa. We had three four kids in all the other two a year a part and one or two years apart from the twins. Turns out Emily and Josh were perfect josh proposed last week and Emily has a baby on the way. We live next to each other. One day me and nick went on vacation we were in the water laughing Emily and josh came to. When my lips slowly touched nicks the rest is history. 💏

Hey guys!!!!!!!! Did you like it? Sorry I haven't updated but my chapters on my other book turned into stories so I deleted them then on my iPad it said I didn't took a while to figure it out but I hope you liked it my first book ever! Thanks for reading,please comment vote message me give me some feedback thanks bye! 😺