Chapter 7: He's coming back

When i woke up i was in the hospital Nick and everyone else asked me what happened i pointed to a sign behind them it said "Wanted" its him the man my kidnapper all at once i got a hundred replys "OMG!" i cant belive this" are u ok" "whos he" then i finally said :do u think hes coming back and Nick u know who he is" Then a cop walked in and asked me some questions "Where was he when u got kidnapped?" "ummmm i forget its all a big blur" i answerd "where did he take u" umm im not sure some aboanden where house its destryed now though"  "Where  were u when u were found?" "same place" the questions went on forever then he finally said "thats all i needed thank you" its been 2 weeks and he hasent come after me i thought i was safe so i decided to go for  a walk nick just had to come though. We went for s walk then we got split up and when i was about to panic i saw an icecream truck and but a fudge bar "yummm" i found him later on when he ran up to me "WHERE WERE U? I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED! DONT U HAVE A PHONE WOMEN?" "yes i have a phone but u had urs turned off sheese not my fault u lost me" he looked at me for a while as in in shock i said that then finally said "lets just go home" Then i saw a man in a black coat holding up a cup for money "fine just be right back i need to go help him" then Nick grabbed my arm "NO" he called be the kidnapper" i looked at him as if he were crazy "which i think he is"  then i finally said :fine u give it to him" and handed him $20 "$20 u sure?" "yes now go give it to him or is it a her whatever now go put it in that cup!" He put it in the cup the person pulled down the hood and SHE said thank you so much" she was in tears but i knew her i saw her when we were kids her mom and dad well we dont know what happened to them. I ran over and she said "you are so kind to give me $20" Nick knew i knew her or something then he pointed to me and said "it was her" She looked at me "Ashley!" "OMG! Emily i didnt know it was you! so how are u?" she looked up "not good im saving up for somewhere to stay even a shed would be good i looked at her "here come saty with us for the night. There was a party i was going to so i bought her a dress so she could come. "Thank You so much Ashley" I looked at her then said "come on Nick time to go" when we went we dance me and Emily caught up then i went outside for some air "Emily are u out here? Emily" thats when i saw my kidnapper but he saw i was about to run then stopped thinking "wait hes not after me again"  He was carrying a sack "Wait yes he is" and ran but then relized he wasent here for me then out of controll knowing who was in the sack i screamed "EMILY NOOOO" and thats when he saw me! 

Hey guys ima try to update more 1st story sorry i know im bad at updating forgive me :'(. But seriously i have something planned that none of u will belive try to update by next week ima really try hard this time. Thanks for Reading! :)