Chapter 4: escaped

I couldent belive it! i might acually be able to get out of here i tried to sream help me help im up here help but he put duck tape on my mouth so i could i would just take it off but i was handcuffed to the wall i thought oh well he'll find me anyways so i waited he was almost done with the search but i was still very hopeful hoping that he would find me i could me free but then he said "ok your good to go" and left i could belive it how could he not find me? i started to cry but quickfully stoped when i heard foot steps then steve came up and said "that was a close one you know next time we need to be ready" with out another word he took the tape off my mouth unhandcuffed me and the police where gone.

The next day i was cleaning when someone knocked on the door steve opened it and through something at me i couldent belive it a newspaper i was on it they could find me look how much people are looking for me i thought but at the bottom it said Ashley Brooks is said to be dead last seen with her bf josh who was found shot i sat down and cried then one day he fell asleep there was a knock at the door nobody answerd but then CRASH he woke up and said "THE POLICE HIDE" there was no time to get me to the attic so he put me in the bathroom and talked to the police one of them said "we are sorry for breaking the door we'll pay for it. it fell down when we tried to knock a lil bit louder" "anyways we need to check your house" its been a hour i thought they wouldent find me then the door opened and i saw a cop i must of looked bad because he jump when he tried to take my hand i flinched to scared to trust him. when i looked in the mirror i couldent belive my eyes i was all bloody black eye,big lip, bruses everywhere,it looked like my arm was broken. i was still bleeding in some spots but it soon stoped.

When i got home my parents tried to hug me but when they just touched me a little i jump and flinched the cops said it was better to not be touched for a while after that i was taken to the hospital when i was done with my treatment they put me in the shower i had bruses still but i looked alot better and all bleeding stop after i came out i ran up and hugged my mom and dad i flinched at first but i knew they would never hurt me. but i still didnt feel comfitable with strangers after that things got a lil complicated

Mrs brooks pov "Ashley time for dinner" she yelled back "coming" i was alot happier that she was safe but still a little worried around us she acted find shy and scared but everytime we got a body guard she acted like a tottal jerk making the body guard quit she wouldent let any of them touch her if they did shed kick and scream and cry i thought.

Hey guys hop you like this chapter ill try to update tomorrow must likely wont be Ashleys moms pov again most people know this but if not pov means point of veiw my neighbor asked me the other day so if anyone doesent know making that clear anyways thx for reading hop you like it. :)