Chapter 44- We're Going Home

Chapter 44

We're Going Home

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and ideas

.:+:.

"I am the Great Demon King Dragneel! I will steal all of your worlds Magic Power!" Natsu shouted from the roof-top of a building in the Royal City. All of the citizens who had been running for their lives a moment before, came to a stop and stared up at him. Frea sighed as Natsu started laughing with a very maniac look on his face.

They had been met by an Exceed named Nadi, who explained that Mystogan had reversed the Anima, so all of Edolas's Magic Power would be sucked into it. Mystogan was planning on taking the blame for everything, and wanted PantherLily to execute him in front of everybody, in the hopes that Lily would be able to take over Edolas and build a new future.

Natsu had decided there was no way in hell Mystogan was going to be blamed for everything, so that left Frea here, with some red and black cloak on, with Wendy, Gajeel and Natsu.

Their plan; Take the fall for Edolas's destruction.

"RedFox, Marvell, Banshee! My loyal servants, destroy this city!" Natsu roared and a vein ticked on Frea's forehead.

"Banshee?" She hissed.

"Gi hee..." She glanced in Gajeel's direction as he landed on the ground beside her after slicing through a building. "I like that-" Gajeel begun but Frea bopped him on the head so hard, his face met with the ground.

"Shut it Iron-Head, or I'll go after you too when I get back at Natsu!" She growled. Gajeel grumbled as he got back up and Frea saw him wince, "Tch... sorry..." She mumbled as she walked away and half-heartedly threw an Energy Bomb toward a Building and caused it to explode.

"Stop this Natsu!" Frea glanced down the street to see Mystogan running her way. Frea paused and Mystogan skidded to a stop in front of the building Natsu was standing on. "Enough Natsu!" Mystogan shouted at him.

"It's the Prince!"

"Somebody stop the Demon King!"

Frea didn't even glance over as Wendy and Gajeel walked up to stand beside her.

"I'm doing my own version of the Fairy Tail Farewell." Frea perked up as she heard Natsu tell that to Mystogan. "First rule; you must never reveal sensitive information about Fairy Tail to others for as long as you live!" Natsu told him and punched Mystogan.

"Second; You must not have unauthorized contact with past clients or profit personally from them!" Mystogan answered the second one for Natsu and punched the Fire Dragon back.

"Three; Even if we walk different paths, one must always live on as strong as you are able! You must never treat your own life as something insignificant! You must never forget the friends you love for as long as you live!" Natsu grinned as both men stepped forward and punched each other in the face at once.

Mystogan and Natsu were both smiling, as Mystogan caught himself, and Natsu fell to the ground. "I hope to see you again one day." Natsu said quietly. Frea couldn't help but smile a little as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"The Prince did it!"

"He saved us!"

A chorus of approval for Mystogan started up and the blue-haired man looked rather surprised. Frea let out a soft sigh as she felt herself begin to be pulled into the Anima, and she saw herself, along with the three other Dragon Slayer's begin to glow as they were slowly lifted up. Frea smiled down at the watching eyes of the Edolas people, and she glanced side-ways to see the rest of their Members begin to be sucked into the Anima as well.