Chapter 22- A Mission With Laxus

Chapter 22

A Mission With Laxus

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and ideas

..._-+-_...

Frea sat down at a table and Lucy, Wendy, Gray, Juvia, Erza and Mira sat down at the table too. It wasn't that long before both Natsu and Gajeel walked into the Guild soaking wet and wearing very annoyed expressions. They sat down at the table with them with a huff and crossed their arms.

"So Frea, tell us what happened." Lucy said and Natsu quirked an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"Frea here, is going to tell us about that mission she went on with Laxus a while ago." Mira told him and he shook off his hurt pride, looking very excited about the story- easily remembering how Frea had been like after this certain mission all that time ago.

"Please, continue." Erza said and Frea sighed.

"Alright..." She muttered. "It started off as a regular day at the Guild..."

..._-+-_...

FlashBack- (It's going to be in Frea's POV but everybody wont get to hear her thoughts, just the gist of it. But its more interesting to read this way. It takes place about half a year before Frea left the Guild for the span of a year.)

"Frea, the Master wants to see you." Mirajane told the silver-eyed girl who was seated at a table by herself.

Frea's head snapped up and she narrowed her eyes at the white-haired Mage. "What for?" She asked but Mira just shook her head.

"I don't know." She murmured before heading off. Frea got to her feet and sighed,

"It's probably about some damn complaint the Magic Council has made..." She muttered under breath and walked toward the bar where Master Makarov was seated. As she drew closer his eyes opened and she stopped in front of him. "You wanted to see me?" She said and he nodded.

"There is a special mission that I want you to finish. It's a request from a town, there is no reward. But it's important that they receive assistance as the Magic Council wants to strike a deal with them for business." Makarov told her and she narrowed her eyes as he glanced up toward the second floor. "You'll be going with Laxus for this mission."

Frea's eyes widened for a split second before she gave him an annoyed look. "You can't be serious..." She hissed and he looked at her calmly.

"I'm very serious." He replied.

"Why on earth would you think pairing me up with him is a good idea?!" She demanded.

"This is a very dangerous mission, besides you're the only one in this Guild who I know will go on a mission with him if I ask you too." He explained and she narrowed her eyes. "Frea, you could easily be an S-Class wizard if you put your full effort into what you do, it's because of that, that I know you'll be able to keep up with Laxus, no matter what happens." Makarov finished and Frea sighed, trying to calm down.

"Fine... I guess I can put up with him for awhile..." She muttered. Makarov nodded,

"Thank you, you two will be leaving for Gura town tomorrow at noon." Makarov told her and Frea turned, walking toward the Guild doors. She knew she looked extremely pissed.

"Hey Frea, what's got you looking so mad?" Wakaba called as she passed a group of her Guild-mates. Alzack, Bisca, Macao, Elfman, Cana, and Mira were there too. Frea didn't stop and kept her eyes straight ahead.