Chapter 14- She's Gone

Chapter 14

She's Gone

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and ideas

..._-+-_...

Loke stiffened in pain and looked down worriedly at Lucy who was wrapped in his arms, his KeyHolder had her eyes shut tight and she was keeping herself from crying out in pain. The skin around the wound that Shadow had inflicted was starting to turn black, around him, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Happy were getting to their feet. The land around them was barren and the ruins that had been standing there a moment before were completely gone.

If everything else is gone, why aren't we?

Natsu rubbed the side of his head and his eyes widened, the young Dragon Slayer jumped to his feet and stared around wildly.

"Frea?" Natsu breathed and turned this way and that, "Frea!?" He yelled out to the empty land. Erza closed her eyes and looked away from him, Gray cast his gaze around before looking at his feet. "Frea!" Natsu yelled again and Erza opened her eyes, taking a step toward him.

"Natsu... She's gone." Erza told him and Natsu shook his head, shutting his eyes.

"I'm not gonna believe that! She-" Natsu began but Erza grabbed his arm and turned him around so he was facing her. Erza's face was calm and collected but her eyes betrayed what she was really feeling.

"Natsu! I know its hard but right now, we have to get Lucy to a hospital." Erza told him and they both glanced down at Lucy who had passed out in Loke's arms. Natsu looked as if he was about to argue but stayed silent and silently nodded. Loke handed Lucy over to Gray and cast one last worried look at her before disappearing and the small group rushed away as fast as they could to the nearest town, and hospital.

..._-+-_...

Erza, Gray, Happy and Natsu sat outside the room in the hospital that Lucy was currently in, they had gotten to the hospital in a little under an hour and had their own minor wounds treated, now they were waiting for news on Lucy. Gray had his eyes closed and stayed silently, Happy was sitting on the floor with silent tears streaming down his face. Erza had her eyes closed and arms crossed over her chest leaning up against a wall. Natsu was pacing back in forth in front of the door, eyes narrowed.

How did this mission go so wrong, so fast?

The door swung open slowly and everyone went still, staring intently at the doctor who had just come out of the room. The doctor closed the door quietly and sighed, fixing them all with her brown gaze. Erza stepped forward,

"Is she alright?" The red-head asked and the doctor sighed one more time and took off her glasses, cleaning them on her coat before replacing them on her face.

"She will be, it's a good thing that you got here as fast as you did. If you had wasted anymore time, she would be a lot worse." The Doctor began and her eyes narrowed. "But that wound is no ordinary bite, the sheer amount of evil energy in the thing that hurt her got into Lucy's body. It was affecting her body in a very unpredictable way, fortunately one of the Doctors we have here is a Mage, with his Light Magic the Evil that got into her body was neutralized. She wont wake up for a while mind you, and the wound will take a week or two to fully heal." The Doctor explained and Erza nodded at her.

"Alright, thank you for all your help." Erza thanked her and the Doctor gave her a nod before walking away and leaving the group in silence. After a few moments Gray got to his feet and turned his gaze on Erza,

"Are you going to tell the Guild or am I?" He asked and Erza looked away,

"I will in the morning, please, excuse me for a moment." She murmured. Gray watched as Erza walked away and closed his eyes,

This sucks...

..._-+-_...

Erza walked around a corner and found the next hallway empty, which wasn't surprising, it was around midnight already. She walked down the length of the hallway and down another empty one, making sure she was out of earshot from Natsu's keen hearing. Erza leaned up against a wall and slid down to the floor, tears streaming down her face. Erza's shoulders shook as she continued crying, she hadnt cried this much since Simon had died...

Erza closed her eyes, and now Frea is... Dead.

Erza let the tears fall for a few more minutes before she forced them to stop and composed herself once more. She got to her feet and took a deep breath,

She turned back the way she had come, back to the group of people that had once contained six people, but now only had five.

..._-+-_...

Super short, very fillerish. I apologize, never realized how bad my writing was until I started posting the story here. I re-did the first five chapters just to spruce it up a bit, but I don't have time to do the rest. Hopefully you like it anyway

This chappy's super short, I know. Thus the fillerish notion :3

Feedback is appreciated!! Comment if you can I wanna know why you hate/like this story!!

Grazie~