"I fucking love you. Like are you stupid?! Or do you just not fucking care?! I would do anything for you and you? You push me away and could care less. You want to go out there and risk your fucking life. Fine, go! Go and do that. I am done. I am done worrying and caring about a reckless and selfish person. You do you, Bailey! Good luck finding a person who will love you and cherish the absolute shit out of you like I do." He yelled in my face and moved me aside harshly. Grabbing the door knob, turning it aggressively then slamming the door closed.

Fine.

I couldn't stay here and continue to hurt Carl. I was selfish. I feel as thought Carl would be better off without me. I know that for a fact. He had his sister to worry about, he had himself to worry about. He didn't need another person to add on anymore pressure/weight.

I slipped out of the gates, hoping nobody saw me.

I thought it was easier not telling anybody goodbye. Goodbyes are hard. I don't do goodbyes.

I was outside for about 10 minutes, when I heard cracking leaves behind me.

"Whoever you are, Walker or not. Come out." I demanded.

From behind a tree came Ron.

"You've gotta be kidding me?" I muttered and began to walk away.

"Bailey, wait." He followed.

"Touch me and I'll stab you. I promise." I warned and he grabbed my shoulder softly, then turned me around.

I pulled my knife out and grazed his hand. I was definitely meaning to stab him.

"Bailey ow dude what the fuck!" Ron cried and I just looked at him.

"What did I say?!" I shouted at him, and next thing I see a huge herd of walkers. Shit.

I found an easy tree to climb up and made my way pretty high to where to walkers weren't able to see me.

And guess who followed behind me?

Ron stood on the branch next to me and weirdly had his knife out like he was ready to fight.

As the herd passed completely out of sight I climbed out of the tree following Ron. He helped me out and I yanked my hand from him.

"Was just trying to help." He held his hands up in defense.

"What the hell are you doing out here?" I asked wanting an explanation.

"I followed you." He responded.

"Yeah, obviously. Why did you follow me? Do you know how bad I want to put this knife into your skull?" I pulled my knife out.

"You won't." He replied and continued to walk.
He stopped for a second and turned to me.

"Even if I begged you." He said softly. He looked at the ground for a second and continued to walk.

I honestly wanted to kill him and continue on my way, but I couldn't.

"Wait." I said and ran over to him.

"I'm confused. You raped me, but I'm the one feeling bad for you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Do not. Don't feel bad for me. I'm the definition of a shitty person. I don't even deserve to be on this earth anymore." He responded.

"It doesn't make sense to me. I agree with you on so many levels with what you just said, but.. I don't get it." I looked at him so confused.

What in the hell? Ron violated me in every way possible. Took something so special and sacred away from me..... And I'm here feeling sorry for the dude. I really make no sense.