Chapter 1

"I honestly don't think this is a great idea, Ash." My best friend, Bella, says, looking up at me, considering she's short as hell.

"What do you mean? Why not?" I ask seriously confused.

"You guys are 5SOS." She states the obvious.

"So?" I honestly didn't have a clue on why she wouldn't agree with us going to Vegas for a week, for Luke's bachelor party.

"Have you seen 'The Hangover'? This is totally you guys." She reffers to the very popular movie.

"Pfff...What could go wrong?" I wonder, again, out loud.

"With you, everything." She says all serious.

"C'mon, please! We'll be back in Sydney way before the wedding starts. We'll even attend that rehersal thing, the day before. Everything's going to be fine." I try to calm her down.

"Promise me?" She softly asks.

"Umm..." I shrag, scratching the back of my neck.

"I knew it! I can't trust you guys!" She says louder than before, running her hand nervously through her hair.

"I can't promise you anything and I won't. I could though, to make you more confident about it and let us drive to Vegas. But I'm not doing it. Imma tell you the truth. We are 5 Seconds Of Summer and we're unpredictable. Just do us this tiny favor. Please." I beg.

Here's the whole thing. Two years ago I met, my current wife, Bryana, here, in Los Angeles, California. She introduced me to her best friend Bella and we came along very well. Then we started hanging out all together. My band mates and the two girls.
A year after dating Bry, we got married. Needless to say it was the best day of my entire life.
At that period of time Luke was just starting dating Bella. They were going real strong. They still do. So, after about 10 months of serious relationship between them two, Luke proposed and she agreed. We're all, 6 of us, currently, still in Los Angeles. It's a week before the wedding that is going to take place in Syndey which is Luke's home city, and the rest of the band's of course. All we're asking from Bell is to let us drive to Las Vegas as she and Bry are going back to Sydney to take care of some details about the wedding.
As she, says, it's not safe. I don't really blame her though. We are 4 men trynna be as punk-rock as possible, ending up being all Tumblr and unicornly. We just ain't normal people you know.

"C'mon it's going to be a great get away. Plus you'll be able to arrange everything, perfectly, without us messying around all the time." I try to convice her.

"Fair point. Tell me more." She raises one eye brow.

Okay, that's my chance.

"Umm...So! Here's the plan. It's Monday, you and Bry leave L.A. today, we drive to Vegas and be there approximately around afternoon. You land after a few hours and get the last things done. We, have fun and get back at Friday night. Rehersal's on Saturday, the wedding's on Sunday. Everyone's happy." I smile.

"Alright, I guess. I know, this is probably the wrongest decision I've ever made and I know, I'm going to regret this, but I suppose you deserve some time you boys alone, just chilling." She explains, exhailing in and out, heavily.

"Is that a yes?!" I make a stupid, yet, full of excitment face as I bring my palms together, making puppy eyes at her.

"Yes." She whispers as I scream in happiness lifting her up and quickly putting her down as I run through the halls to tell the guys the news.

Just before I leave the room I hear her murmuring 'Oh, my God' and I slightly smirk to my self for my achievement.
I enter the living room, of my and Bry's house, where all the guys are, playing Fifa, screaming and swearing on the screen.
I stand in the middle of the screen, making them pause the game and start yelling at me for bothering them.
I make a stupid facial expression again.

"VEGAS BABYYYYYY!!!" I yell jumping up and down as they all jump up the coutch coming over to me, all making a band hug.

"I can't believe she agreed." Luke says smiling like an idiot.
Let's be true now. We all wanted desperatelly go in Vegas to do the things we know that we shouldn't do. Cause trouble up in the hotel room and in generally, destroying everything in our path.

Bella, was right. She had made a bad decision.