Chapter 9

Today is the day Ethan will be finally arriving. I am so excited and so is Nee. She’ll even be going to the airport to pick him up. She hasn’t started her classes as she already convinced Principal Pier to let both of them start classes together. So I am driving to the school and she is a home getting ready and preparing for Ethan’s arrival.

 Harry too isn’t attending school as he has to do some work related to his job. So is Niall and Louis. So from our group only Liam, Zayn and I’ll be there. It’s so strange that I am feeling sad that Harry won’t be there. That is why he promised to come to our house afterwards. He’ll come after I reach home and Nee has left for the airport. He doesn’t know who Ethan is and that he’ll be joining us or coming here. Only Liam does. I guess I’ll tell him before they arrive.

********************************************************************************

I am walking towards my last class with Liam (Zayn has to visit the office, again. I don’t understand what that guy does to be called so many times. It hasn’t even been that long since they came) when a receive a text from Nee which makes me groan .

“What happened?” Liam asked  turning his attention  from his phone to me.

“Nee just messaged me saying Ethan’s flight has been delayed.” I replied in an irritated tone. I was really looking forward to meet him.

“It’s not a problem, right?” He asked . I stared at him blankly .

“Look, it’s just been delayed not cancelled. Just ask her when he’ll be coming and where is she.”

I just not while starting to type :

            L  When’s he coming then? And where are you? You should’ve left the house, right?

Just outside the classroom , my phone beeps again , indicating a text .

            By the night, I guess. Not sure, will have to ask him. Not yet, I just have to pick some stuff from the market so will leave in a while.

I couldn’t help but groan again. Liam gave me a pitying smile. I chuckled. I’ve changed my behaviour a bit towards Zayn, Liam and Louis too. Niall’s still at the same level  but I guess once the tutoring starts , that’ll change too. I’ll at least have to be civil to him. Same goes for him, too.

No one yet knows about the tutoring thing except Mrs. James, Niall and me. I don’t know how to break the news to Nee and Harry. I don’t even know why I think Harry should know about that. And coming to Nee, she maybe very friendly and nice towards Niall but she just doesn’t trust him with me. And she also knows that I can’t control myself around him. I lose control over myself when it comes to him.

Whatever happens , we’ll see later .

*******************************************************************************

Nee texted me that she is going out, when I was on my way back home, from school. So now I am in my living room, reading “Away For The Weekend” by Dyan Sheldon, when the doorbell rings while I receive a text from Harry asking me to open the door.

A smile makes its way to my face as I walk up to the door. I mask a serious and angry expression as I open the door.

“What do you want, Styles?” I say in a bored tone.

“You, Phiz, you, that’s what I want.” He replies with a solemn expression.

“Whatever.” I say . “Come on in.” I open the door for him.

“So, how are you babe?” He asked while taking off his coat.

“Was fine until now, not sure about the future.” I reply again in a bored tone.