Chapter 4

ZOPHIYA'S POINT OF VIEW

Not this .

Definitely , not that one .

Eew , where did I get that one from ?

I am standing in my closet and trying to decide what to wear . I am not usually this fussy when it comes to clothes but today I'm in a good mood and feel like dressing up .

1 HOUR LATER

I am eating pancakes , fully ready , about to leave for college . I am wearing a jet black skinny jeans witha off-shoulder magenta top . A pair of silver danglings and a dangler bracelet to go with the outfit . I have let my hair loose with a small puff . With a little eye-liner and lip-gloss along with my favourite converse , I am ready .

Today , I will be finally taking out my car . I missed my baby so much .

As I lock the front door , I saw an Audi , similar to mine , turn the corner of the street and stop outside my house . Out of curiosity , I pick up my bag and sun-glasses and walk up to the front porch .

" Hey , I didn't knew Phiz had a sister too . "

" Its me , Zophiya , you dooflebag . " I laugh at Harry .

" Oh my god Phiz . How could you hide such beauty for so long . I am so not talking to you . I am jealous " He squealed in a girly voice .

" Shut up , Styles . And by the way , what are you doing here ? "

" I thought of giving you a ride to school today . "

" When did you start doing that ? " I asked , faking shock .

" Start doing what ? " He asked confused .

" Thinking , Styles , Thinking . And don't you know , for that you got to have brains first . Besides , it doesn't even suit you . " I replied laughing . My laughter only doubling from the look on his face .

" Aren't you speaking too much today ? And I'm hungry , too . We can stop by Starbucks and have a coffee with some cake or muffin or cookie or ? " He trailed off in a dreamy voice .

I laughed , how childish can this boy be ?

Guess , my baby 'll have to wait for some more time .

" I will go with you only at one cost . "

" And what is that .my lady ? "

" You'll have to be my servant for the day . "

" But that's child labour ? " He said with a pained expression . 

" Your choice , Harry . "

I started walking towards my car , only to be stopped by him .

" Okay , fine . I'll be your bitch . " He said with a sigh .

" Good , for now , hold my bag and wear these sun-glasses all day . "

" Anything for you , ma'am . " He replied with a pout , while opening the passenger door of his car for me .

I smiled . Convinced with myself and thinking of plans to torture him and have fun the whole day , the entire time in his car .

And he looked damn cute while wearing my glasses .