@JDMarcano - 5Qi-2

Q1. What inspired you to write your first book?

A. My first book is only a manuscript currently, I hope to publish within a year, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My inspiration, to be quite honest was something I have always wanted to accomplish since I was young.

Growing up, I listened to Motown, The Temptations were and still till this day a significant part of my inspiration. Also, playing Piano played an important role in my writing but my true inspiration was simply a feeling within, the writing was born with me as if God stamped Poet "write" on my soul. I never believed in the possibility candidly speaking, but a wise man who is now my mentor and dear friend, uncovered avail for me, showing me possibilities and bringing out the realization that I'm capable.

I thank him for bringing out the true being in me that is now stronger, wiser, and more fearless.

Q2. What is your favorite quote?

A. That is a hard question for me. There have several I fancy, although "We exist in a beautifully tainted world" would be my best-loved quote. By J.D. Marcano, it's simple yet deep as it bears greater depth than the naked I may see.

Q3. How did you discover Wattpad?

A. I discovered Wattpad about two years ago, I was browsing the net for a free reading site, and found what I now call the wonderful world of Wattpad. That day I will always remember because I found not just a platform to read and write for free but a family and friends I will always hold near. Wattpad is my home and I'm beyond proud, grateful and any other adjective that could possibly describe my feelings. Wattpad is an inspiration within itself!

Q4. What book do you wish you could have written?

A. None!! There are numerous books I love or could only hope to write with such depth. Yet, I don't think those books would be the same without the imagination and talent the Author crafted when inking those pages. It's kind of like a movie, often enough a movie would not hold such standards without the actors who play the characters.

A Bronx Tale, for example, would not be A Bronx Tale in my opinion without those specific actors. Robert De Niro, Chazz Palminteri, and Lillo Brancato made that movie. I could not see any others playing those roles.

If I had to choose, though, The Great Gatsby and Paradise Lost.

Q5. Why do you write?

A. I write because that is all I know, it's something within me "stamped" as I said in question one. Writing lives in my soul, it was never something I decided to choose as a hobby, writing chose me.

Book and Author recommendations:

1. Windswept - by the one & only OwainGlyn

2. Bridges of Love - by FrappucinoLuigi

3. The Ravens Sketchbook - by ravenblood66

4. In your Hands - by Levi_Love_Life (Fellow Ambassador)

5. The Rose Petal Story - by Legionz

................................................

#5Qi-2 November 17th, 2015