Dreaded Conversation

Start from the beginning

"What is then?" Dimitri demanded, stepping up next to me.

Biting my bottom lip, I looked between their piercing gaze as they waited expectantly for me to continue. Both were shooting angry glances up the stairs as they cocked their heads as if listening to Ms. Caroline and Uncle Mick talking.

"Well... uh... Uncle Mick..." I started only from them to growl at the mention of my Uncle. Raising my eye brows at them I pressed on. "He came here to... tell me that..." gulping as a huge lump formed in my throat out of nervousness and fear. "That Zack..." they both snapped their heads to focus on me fully at the mention of his name. "that he may or... may not be on his way here... To Havencrest." A loud, threatening growl rumbled from their chests.

Dimitri balled his fist to his side as his whole body shook with rage, while Dante let out a terrifying howl. The petrifying sound resonated all through the house, causing me to cower away from him in panic at his outburst.

"MIA." Uncle Mick yelled running down the stairs in a blur, swiftly pulling me behind him to shield and protect me.

"GET AWAY FROM HER." Dimitri roared with fury as he crouched, un-balling his fist to reveal long, sharp claws that were extending from his fingers, as if he was preparing to attack Mick.

"STOP... STOP IT." Screaming in horror at how quickly they both let their anger and rage over take them.

Bring myself to Mick's side and wrapping my arms around his waist, clinging to him. Terrified that if I let go they would hurt him or worse kill him. Breathing hard as panic filled my chest, I looked between their intimidating scowls as they both narrowed their eyes on how I was holding Mick close to me.

Neither one of them seemed like they were gathering control over their emotions, growling baring scary, sharp fangs. Flitting my gaze over them, I noticed that Dante also had his claws out.

They both were breathing heavy, glaring at my protect stance I had with my Uncle.

"Sweetheart." Uncle Mick whispered tensing his whole body as he took in their rage. "You need to go to them."

Snapping my head to look up at him in shock, I gasped in fear. "Why?" not sure if that was a good idea, they were mad at me too.

"They won't hurt you... but their wolves are starting to take control. If that happens they will be harder to calm down." He hissed through clenched teeth, as both of the boys snarled at us or him, I wasn't to sure which at this point.

Furrowing my brow at him as he nodded at me with encouragement. I took a deep breath, slowly pulling myself from Mick as he swiftly pulled his arms from me, backing away a couple of feet.

Hesitantly, I stepped down the few steps that I had unknowingly climbed in panic and slowly came to stand in front of the boys. Logically, I knew that neither one of them would hurt me, but I was still wrapping my head around the fact they are werewolves and now I saw how fast they are to jump to rage.

My body was shaking in panic as I stepped closer to them. They both narrowed their black eyes on me, watching my every move intensely. Before I could even get a chance to reach out and touch either one of them, they both grabbed at me and pulled me to them.

Dante gripped my right forearm, while Dimitri grabbed my waist and they both yanked my body with supernatural force into their chest. Swiftly Dante pressed me to his chest, lowering his head to the crock of my neck as Dimitri was flush against my back, running his nose along the opposite side of my neck.

They both were inhaling and exhaling deeply as their grip on me slowly loosened only just slightly, yet neither made a move to pull away from me. If possible they seemed to press tighter against me, sandwiching me between their rock hard, solid, muscular bodies.