*Love's A Circle - surviving_heart952

Love's A Circle - Linda adored her books and possessed great passion towards studying. However, what happens when her parents misinterpret her lack of socialism and plan "big" in the near future?

Would she take it lightly, or would she step down from her 'flawless' personality and refuse their "future-plans"?

And when she takes it just a further bit away from disobedience, would she continue to be the girl that was once her "Daddy's Darling"?

Read "Love's a Circle" to discover the plot behind this twisted tale.  

My Review - The summary sound's interesting. The prologue, I would say that you don't need to talk about how high heels click or how the hair in her bun moves when she turns, it's not necessary. And also I would suggest to maybe break the paragraph instead of keeping it lengthy.

    The first chapter was good, although again I would say to break up the first para, it's to long and it tends to bore readers (I am one of them). I like they way your have described things as well - not too much, not little as well.

   Your writing style is good and grammar was alright. So good start and you can do great with this story.

My Score - 6.5/10

Note - Good plot and has the great potential to be an amazing story.

***

Regards,

Lisa.

x

Lisa Summers Reviews Your Wattpad Worksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें