*Anyway it was just a dream - wantloveofmylife

Anyway it was just a dream -    Anyway it was just a dream is story about a girl and her first crush.she fell in love instantly and dreaming about her love..constantly...it continued before her man of dream came in her life in real ...and what she will do to get her crush?and how she fell in love with sam in between this .story has  romantic accounts  and adult contents...this story is a journey of Angie in a search of true love...what happened with her in this journey well find it yourself....

this story is maybe a fantasy of every girl who dream every night in hope to see there some one special :)

what  actually some one special ? how can we find someone special?

how can we realize that he is my someone special ?

My Review - Your summary needs to be edited a little. Don't put so many full stops. Grammar also needs to be checked.

   Chapter one was fairly alright. As I said you need to work on your grammar and don't jump scenes so much. Also avoid the use of so many full-stops. It annoys at times.

   But overall, a really good plot and when it is edited, then this story will be really good. So I suggest an editor if you do not have the time.

   Anyway, good effort and kudos to you on that.

My Score - 5.5/10

Note - Needs to be edited, but its a good original plot so give it a read.

***

Regards,

Lisa.

x