*Finding Avicinna - FamiihL

Finding Avicinna -   1995

  “Warren Wright, you are nothing but a meagre speck of dust that I shrug off from my shoe, every day.”

  “The dirty acts you pull, gathers this dust on yourself, Avicinna.”

     2010

"He says that the girl he loves leaves him alone every night." -- Dr. Judith Faust

  How his life did take a broad twist of a three hundred and sixty rotation? And how will he find his missing Avicinna?

  Average-looking and fairly sophisticated Warren Wright was not quite a charmer and catch amongst the female population. Yet a fetish for his presence and company amplified in the withering heart of Avicinna Martini. Overwhelmingly awed, Warren made the mistake of disregarding his obsessive stalker and a treacherous rival like Ross Easton.

My Review - Your summary was really interesting. It made me want to read more. I like when a summary starts with a dialogue, it makes it more interesting.

   The prologue was really intense. I absolutely loved it. your writing style was really good. I really liked it. I did not find any mistakes - spelling or grammar - in the prologue, so you get points for that. And I had to vote, it was that good.

   Overall, your plot is good, writing style is good and you should continue writing this story. It's really good.

My Score - 8/10.

Note - Give this story a read for the author's amazing writing style, and plot originality. You will definitely not be disappointed.

***

Regards,

Lisa.

x