Chapter 1

*I am in the process of editing this story now.*

Hello people of the Wattpad! Welcome to my new story! Enjoy!
(I also wrote this story like 4 years ago, so it might not be the best.)

Thanks so much!

Also, follow me on Twitter! @AS808Wattpad
-C
______________

It was just another day of my average life. I was stuck sitting in one of the old desks, staring at the white board ahead of me and wish school would just end already.

I listened as my teacher droned on and on about something I really couldn't care less about. I guess I should go ahead and introduce myself shouldn't I?

My name is Kara Foxx. I am your average small town girl, I guess. Then again, what really is average? But yes, you read it right. I live in a small town in North Carolina and don't worry it's not a small "hick" town no, it's just a normal small town. I just want to clear that up.

I have boring long blonde hair and muddy brown eyes that are just like everything else, average. My height is average as well as my weight. I'm just over all, well average like I said.

The shrill of the bell overhead brought me out of my thoughts. I stood up and collected my things, shoving them into my purple book-bag.

I walked out of the classroom and headed towards the cafeteria. I waited in line and chose my food, which was a nice ham sandwich, an apple, and a bottle of chocolate milk.

My feet carried me over to the table I sat at everyday with my friends. It was a simple four-person table that was placed by one of the many large bay windows.

"Hey girl!"

I looked up to see my fiery red headed friend Jessica. Unlike me, she is everything but average. Her bright red hair definitely shows that.

"Hey." I responded, smiling up at her.

"Sup my homies!" announced my other friend Taylor.

I shook my head at her. Her entrances always turn heads but hey, it's part of her.

Taylor is the total opposite of me also. She is more like Jessica. She has blonde hair that has multiple colors streaked through it.

I don't even know how they are best friends with me. I'm like the puzzle piece that doesn't fit in the puzzle, but yet we have all been best friends for 8 years.

I picked up my apple and took a bit out of it. I turned my head to look out the window that was towering beside me.

I let my eyes wander over the different tables that were scattered outside. There were so many different types of people at each table. My eyes though stopped once they came to a certain table.

It was a table off to the far left of the court yard. There looked to be about five people around the table. Three were kicking around a hacky sac.

One boy looked familiar to me and I realized that it was the boy who sat next to me in English. I know that he is in the grade above me. What was his name again? Miles? Milo? Max! Max Fisher! That's it! But he wasn't the one I was looking at.

I was looking at the boy next to him, the one with the shaggy black hair. I couldn't tell what color eyes he had because he was too far away. You could clearly tell that he was what is considered a 'skater boy'.

"Kara, what are you staring at?"

Jessica's voice brought me out of my staring state. I shook my head, clearing away my thoughts. I wonder who he is. I have never seen him before and I know mostly everyone in the school. Perks of living in a small town.