I nodded slightly. I'd noticed how Harry's stomach had been fixed back up when I'd helped him shower and when I helped him change his clothes. But as for Fionna coming home with us, I was feeling slightly afraid, "She's completely ready to come home?"

"Still does not weigh a lot," Harry spoke up, his voice nasaly from his tears.

I kissed his cheek gently, and Dr. Shell walked over to us, holding his hands out for Fionna, "I've weighed her while you all were sleeping before, and I suppose I could weigh her now."

Harry and I both came him a look of disbelief, and Harry hissed, "You what?"

"I can weigh her now?" Dr. Shell questioned.

"Took her while we were sleeping?" Harry screeched.

"Oh..." Dr. Shell murmured.

"Bad idea," I shook my head at the bald man.

"Took my baby," Harry no longer seemed upset, but was now seething with rage. He turned slightly, handing Fionna to me and got up to tower over Dr. Shell. "Took my baby without my my permission or my Louis' permission."

"Easy, love," I soothed, but Harry was too busy glaring down at the bald man.

"Y-you cannot just take," Harry placed a finger on the mans chest, and both my and Dr. Shell's eye widened in shock. We thought that Harry had been protective of me, but when it came to Fionna... "You have to ask because she is mine and I have to always know where she is!"

"Alright lad, I'm sorry!" Dr. Shell held up his hands. "I'll always ask your permission from now on, don't strain your stitches..."

"Took my Fionna," Harry grumbled, coming back over and sitting next to Fionna and I. "No one can take."

"You okay, lovely?" I asked softly, taking in the boys angry face.

He slumped against me sadly, "Just worried... I-I am sorry Dr. Shell. But you have to ask!"

"We can't think too much about it, lovely, we'll only worry ourselves," I told him, kissing him on the temple as I gently moved Fionna so she was cradled between us. But, to be honest, I was more worried than I wanted to let out. "Dr. Shell has his guards on duty, he has people looking for Ella, and he said it would be safe to take our baby home if he comes along to feed her. All we can do is take her home and care for her... lots of cuddling."

"Not too little, still? To take home?" Harry whispered.

"We'll have to let him weigh her," I said slowly, glaring up at Dr. Shell. I wasn't too happy at the man either. He at least could have told us he was weighing our baby when we were still sleeping .

Dr. Shell grinned, holding his hands out. Harry scowled at him, but kissed Fionna in between her ears and allowed me to stand and hand our baby to Dr. Shell. I followed him, however, and Harry did as well. We stood in from of the scale and watched as he gently unwrapped her. She awoke with a jolt, letting out a loud wail. The man quickly set her on the scale, ignoring that Harry was reaching for her worriedly.

"Lucca," I huffed as Harry stiffened. I wasn't sure how angry would get exactly, because I'd never really seen him get angry before, but this was the second time Dr. Shell was doing things without Harry or my permission and he wasn't very happy about it.  

"4lbs and 5 oz, but take off about 2oz for the diaper and onesie. So about 4lbs 3oz. I say she's good enough to go to your house as long as I'm there to feed her," Dr. Shell replied, gesturing for Harry to pick Fionna up off the scale.