Confused Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Only a few minutes had past when the phone rang. "Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Jenna?" the voice I recognized to be Jeremy's said. My first thought when I heard is voice was Oh no is he canceling our date just minutes before time to go?

"Yes." I replied into the receiver now worried that he didn't like me anymore.

"Instead of picking you up at eight as planned, is it alright if I pick you up at nine? My family still needs me for a while longer due to the family emergency I wrote you about in the note." He said. Well at least he didn't cancel.

"That's fine." I said. Then we each said goodbye and hung up the phone. I decided that I would watch television for a little while longer until Jeremy got here, when suddenly someone knocked on my front door.

I wonder who that could be I thought. It couldn't be Jeremy because I had just gotten of the phone with him and he had said he wouldn't be here until nine. I slowly started walking to the door unsure whether to open it or not because I had no clue who was on the other side. Finally, after a few seconds I decided to open the door because I was curious as to whom it might be.

When I opened the door I was a little shocked to find Laramie or as I like to call her "Jeremy's creepy EX-girlfriend." I had no clue as to why Laramie would come to my house or how she knew where I lived did she follow me home and just wait a few hours before finally knocking on my door?

"Laramie? What are you doing here?" I asked a little confused by her being at my house.

"I came to tell you something, something you probably won't like hearing but I think you deserve to know the truth." Laramie replied. Why was this girl trying to confuse me so much with saying creepy things that were supposed to tell me something and obviously I wasn't getting the picture.

P.S. Sorry people for the cliffhanger couldn't help myself just thought it would make this part a little bit more interesting. Sorry that the chapters are so short every time I try to make them longer I get a crazy idea and it winds up short. I will try to have chapter 7 out asap, but it might be a few days. Sorry that it took me so late to post this one also. If you've read my stories by now you should know the drill. for those of you who don't know the drill this is it --------> If you like the story or even if you don't comment, vote, or leave me a message on my profile page telling me your opinion of the story or suggestions for a chapter or anything that you think needs improvement. Please comment or leave me messages I like to hear your opinions, suggestions, or even what you think needs improvement.

P.S.S Just want to say thanks to all the people who have been reading my stories hope you all have enjoyed them!!!!! ^_^