Confused Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Hmmm... I wonder what kind of family emergency he had. I walked home alone slowly rereading the note all the way home. Well at least he left me a note, if he hadn't I would probably still be standing at school waiting on him to walk me home. When I arrived at my house my mom's car was still gone so I figured she must still be at work. As soon as I walked in the house the phone rang. "Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Jenna, I'm have to work late again to night. Why don't you go have fun with one of your friends and get out of the house?" My mother said. I had forgotten that I hadn't told her about my plans to go to the movies with Jeremy. In fact I hadn't told her about Jeremy at all.

"Okay, I will find something to do. Don't work to hard." I told my mother.

"I won't." She said hanging up the receiver on the other end. It wasn't unusual for my mother to hang up without saying goodbye, she usually didn't say goodbye when she was really busy, so I was used to it by now. I went up stairs to my room.

When I got to my room I looked at my clock it read 4:30 p.m. This meant I still had three and a half hours before my date with Jeremy. I went to my small walk-in closet and started to decide what I was going to wear. I finally settled on wearing tight fitting jeans and a sapphire colored tank top after about an hour of looking. Then I decided it might be a good idea to take a shower. I took a shower using my favorite ocean breeze shampoo and body wash and then got dressed I looked at the clock and it was still only 6: 00 p.m. So I decided I would put a little make up on and straighten my wavy hair. By the time I was done with everything I need to do to get ready. It was only 7:30p.m. So I decided to go down stairs and watch television until Jeremy showed up. I flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch, finally I found a show that looked halfway interesting and decided to watch it until time to go. I glanced at the clock franticly wishing 8: 00p.m. would hurry up and get here.

P.S. Hey hoped you liked chapter 5 sorry but I had to leave you wondering what would happen next . I'll try to have chapter 6 out asap. Also I have started a new story called "This Oklahoma Girl and Alabama Don't Mix" you should check it out. If you like this story or even if you don't comment vote or leave me a message on my profile page and tell me your opinions or suggestions on where the story should go in another chapter or what needs improvement. I wanna say thank you to all the people who have been reading my story I hoped you all have enjoyed it.