Yatch night

I always hear, always hear them talking
Talking 'bout a girl, 'bout a girl with my name
Saying that I hurt you but I still don't get it
You didn't love me, no, not really
Wait, I could have really liked you
I'll bet, I'll bet that's why I keep on
thinking 'bout you
It's a shame (shame), you said I was good
So I poured it down, so I poured it down
And now I don't understand it
You don't mess with love, you mess with the truth
And I know I shouldn't say it
But my heart don't understand
Why I got you on my mind ♪|♪

Kiara.

"Stop drooling Mr Murray!" I say it with seductive voice and complete it with a wink. Ok I did it over but he was really looking hot you know with a perfect jaw and beautiful pair of eyes, with determination to win and having cocky attitude and to top it up With a grey button down shirt and blue pair of jeans. The casual look you know!? The hot one I am adding here.

He parked in an unknown place but I could feel the salty breeze. He walked me to the still yacht and woah I was all mesmerized! Yacht for a date, he must be way too much rich.

He is the CEO where you work. He is a billionaire Kiara.

Oh right brain. Thanks for working anyway. Now shoo I don't need you!

You'll need me.

No.

Bet?

Never mind.....

"You did not!" I spoke not tearing my gaze after shutting my brain to hell. Okay okay I didn't do that I just got out of trance when he shook me!

"Yes I did!" I snapped to see him grinning. That type of grin which reaches ear to ear. The happy grin.

"Chris? You just booked a damn yacht!? Why? I mean how?" I need a filter babe. Please somebody gift me.

He chuckled with amusement, "did you like it?" I nodded not trusting my words anymore although I fancied watching it.

"Well than lets go?" He put his arm around my waist and led me. When we sat there was a waiter who was already waiting with starters you know and wine.

Planning much. I like it.

"That's amazing" I nodded like a kid on a Christmas evening with astounding expression.

Well we finished it off really fast tean came our food, shoving it down our throats whilst devouring all the taste. It was so yummy that we instantly fell in love with the chef but than the idea sounded gross so we decided to fall in love with food and not the chef. We talked about a lot of things. Favourite colour to favourite place you know how teens go on playing twenty question. It didn't matter though we were young and so we had fun. Well if you ask me twenty questions can be played anytime and every time regardless of age and place. Its a better way to know a person.

We didn't realize it was half past 10. I knew Jessica would be whining around Steven. I know her. Suddenly I felt bad for not taking here with us.

"Um? Hey?" I was trying to be okay you know like trying not to sound stupid but a mother is over a date so I chose to say!