Fun day

We slept early last night and today was a park day. We left at around 10 and went to a beautiful park which had smaller rides for kids. We settled Jess in each and every ride. There was so much chaos in my mind than it was outside. The questions about my mother ran marathon more than people ran here and there out. Today I wore something really casual. I wore a double top of which the inside one was strapless and upper one was transparent paired with black washed jeans and after a long time converse. Oh wow I turned into a high school stupid freak. (Note the sarcasm). No not true. Fair enough to say that I just felt like hoping into these clothes. Chris glanced at me like I grew two heads but his eyes held mystery. The blue eyes bore into mine for a second and then looked away. Picture this, stare someone intensely and look away how would that feel? For me, I was clueless of what's going on. I never knew until he sat beside me.

He sighed and that was also attracting.

Gosh I sound like the stupid hormone freak!

Kiara no. He is your boss and would probably freak out if he comes to know that you were in same university as his and he has a baby with you. I groaned because one, he has a right; two, he would freak out.

Only if it was easier.

Holy Lords of Olympus. I felt the insides of me would burst out any moment causing me to be embarrassed but hey? Is there anything to be embarrassed about? No right!? He has the right to know. I sighed and waited. Waited for some right moment.

Right moment just come and slap me in the face, will you?

"Hey, your daughter looks happy out there." I was much desperate to tell him she was not mine rather she was OUR daughter for crying out loud.

*ring* *ring*

"Hello!" His face turned hard. Jesus Christ he looked like a stone. The cold hearted Chris is bad to approach.

"Cut the crap Melissa. What on earth do you want."

"To hell with my former best friend Ethan for all I care and do not call. I don't want to shove up anything on your ugly face."

---disconnected----

*calls someone else*

"Steven! Man where are you?" I gather Steven as his mate from college. He knew. We were in touch some years back but than suddenly I lost my phone and we were out of contact. Seems sad though. Even when Steven was with them he never made any attempt to use girls. He was sober and smart in all from the group. Well its a good thing after many years I'm going to see my another friend from college.

"That's great. I would land in by evening. Stay home. Ya, see you then." His mood enlightened. Obvious I was too busy to hear what his conversation held.

"All good?" I asked him slowly as his face showed no emotion.

"Um... Er..." He sighed and I took it as a sign considering its none of my business.

"Sorry the question came out of blue. I'm not supposed to ask, it's your personal space. Besides thanks for today. Jessica haven't had fun in a long time. She is surely enjoying." I point out to Jess who stuck her tongue out at me and waved. I wave her back.

I smiled.

"Ms Parker!" He sighed and said me everything. Everything about Melissa. Her cheating on him with his very own buddy, Ethan Sterlings. He was also I never messed with. He was a piece of crap shit. He eye raped every girl in college and there was me who slapped the living daylights of him. Well, that was hilarious obviously but that pierced his ego. A deep cut to his Male ego. Funny enough. We had an intense stare game and he has as pulled him self back. Even now he was a deepshit and couldn't be loyal to his own buddy. Melissa was a top model in Paris and well everywhere obviously. They sneaked out like it was a small pretty game until Chris could find them making out in his and Melissa's home. You are probably thinking why their house? Since Chris and Melissa were going to get married it was their house but they called it off prior one week. I learned he was as much sensitive like the babies. I stopped listening when his hand touched mine. I was electrified over all. Tingles. Electricity going wild inside. Butterflies in stomach was all I could feel.

Well apart this he still had his charm, the same as in college and yes I would admit I was lot more excited about seeing Steven back in the town. Its going to be a long day but the best in years.

*****

When we got back and settled for dinner obviously in my boss's penthouse after lot of insisting it was already 8:30 in evening or I should say night. I faced back to the stairs where Chris faced directly towards the stairs so he could see Steven come. His presence came known eventually. He walked directly towards Chris and gave him a friend hug. Obviously that's what best friends do.

~~~~~~
Heyoooo.
Happy update
Temme what you feel now!
*vote*comment*fan*share*