Meeting Steven

Steven was in his comfy clothes of course being home and to be well dressed is no fun honestly.

"Hey Steven how you doing man?" He smiled the most I saw him doing this week.

"Making myself home obvious." He grinned or I could feel him grinning.

"Meet her, my PA." He pointed out to me and I stood up. Visibly its going to be awkward. Well, what I guess its been 2 years.

He turned around and worlds biggest shock took him over. He gasped and frowned the same time and a weird look spread on Chris's face.

"Kiaraaaaaa." He hugged me and squealed in girly high pitched voice. Gosh he was too much. I told you he is a clown. If I didn't, let me tell you now.

Steven is a happy go lucky man, he is a clown to be honest.

Now it was Chris's turn to get shock.
"How do you know her?"

"Steven uncle!!" Jess jumped out of nowhere in his arms. Then came his "did_you_tell_him" look and I shook for a no. He sighed.

"Well, there's time for everything for you to know Chrisy baby!" He lighten up the mood only to make him glare.

"Don't call me that!" He hissed and all I could do is smile, all the college days were relived.

We ate in silence and I was offered to be dropped. No not what you think. It was Steven to my luck.

*in the car*

"Hey!* I pouted on his face. By this time Jess have drifted off to her dreams. She was peaceful. Atleast her life was sorted.

"Kia... Its been 2 years where the hell have you been?" He asked faking anger.

I laughed. "OK, I'm sorry for not contacting but trust me my phone was stolen and you know how paralysed I am socially. I am sorry. I really am."

"Kia, you know I won't be angry. Well only for this! Its been 5 fat years how did you do it alone? I know you're brave and all but seriously give it a reality check Jessica Parker needs father too." He continued and I sighed because we both knew he is right.

Drake, Ruvika and now Steven.

"Well. He isn't in his right state. I'll tell him when he is in kind of good state of mind. You know Melissa and all" I excused and he knew that too.

"Well it's lame excuse you're giving but I will kind of settle with it. He surely doesn't remember you!" He huffed and went a bit grouchy.

"Steven you can't blame him. He was wasted and thanks its still a secret. I don't know how would he react to this and you know we were wasted maybe he won't believe and not even remember. Who knows?" We reached my place and I offered him to come in only if he can scoop Jess up which I was glad about. He piggy backed Jessica carefully. I knew Steven liked me but I couldn't gather myself for saying him the same whilst managing and having pregnancy with me. I wouldn't want him to get under responsibilities too soon. As time faded my feelings also faded cause I was only attracted towards the guy but I never bought the topic out. He was tall, 6' almost dark brown hair, black pool of eyes - strong and challenging, perfect complexion and perfect structure of face. He stood outright in the crowd but no doubt after Chris.

I mentally slap my brain cells.

He is my boss. Hell, he will never.. I mean never ever think that way not even after finding out about Jess. Or maybe.. Maybe..

I can only hope and expect the worse right?

"And can I come over anytime I wish, just to see my bundle of joy?" Steven's words crashed in my mind reminding me that he was here.

"Uh.." I stuttered, "Uh yeah of course" and his grin reached his eyes, Lighting them up making him the little boy all over.

"See Something you like?" He raised his eyebrows making me laugh.

"Don't go all cocky Mr. Harold"! I smirked.

"Oh using surnames, are we!" He pulled me closer and I was caught in my own breath as he hugged me and pecked my cheeks which were all threatening to go all damn tomato. Well you know what I mean.

"Good night Ms Parker!"

"Good night Mr Harold!"

And that's it we were friends and in good terms. Well it wasn't awkward obviously you saw. But he wasn't happy either with my decision. Well I couldn't walk on my boss and say ,"Hey Chris remember me? We were wasted and now you left me with our daughter." Note the immense sarcasm. I wouldn't want to be thrown out of the only source of my income. Besides it would need time for him to let the information sunk in and believe me he would try all tactics to ensure I'm not a hoe or a fucking gold digger. I know I'm right, you just gotta agree.

Pfttt I know excuses don't stand well. Its just humans need time for letting the information sunk in. There's a right time for everything. Might as well wait for it cause its not that bad. It is said that when it's meant to mend all broken pieces will pull back together and rip the sadness away. Well not in my case. I have three things to mend one, my relation. Two, my relationship with mum and dad and three, Get it all together.

~~~~
Hello, late update I know. Keep reading