Tour (Jack Johnson)

"Do you need help, honey?" Your best friend, F/N stood up to help you. You waved her off.
"I'm fine, F/N. I just need to go to the bathroom," you waddled to the bathroom. Being pregnant made your bladder shrink. You had to go to the bathroom constantly.

You rubbed your swollen tummy. You suddenly started thinking about your boyfriend, Johnson. He was on your and wouldn't be back for another two months.

"Y/N?"
"Yes?" you grumbled. "Johnson is on the phone," F/N said. You quickly finished and rubbed on hand sanitizer.
"Babe?" you opened the door and took the phone from F/N. It was on speaker. Probably because F/N wanted to listen.
"Hey," you answered. "How are you and the baby?" Johnson asked.
You sighed. "The baby kicks a lot. Like all of the time."
Johnson was silent for a few seconds. "I miss my little family."
"We miss you too," you smiled even though he couldn't see it.
"How's tour?" you asked him. "Not as good as it would be with you."
"You're so sweet," you said.
"Hey, how's Gilinsky?" F/N interrupted. She was curious about her boyfriend.
"He's not answering his phone," she said.
"Uhh. Hold on I'll ask Nate," Johnson said. There was some muffling and voices.
"Nate said he went out with Madison again. But they're just friends," Johnson assured.
"Oh," I could hear the disappointment in her voice.
"Y/N I got to go. We need to do Mic check. I love you."
"I love you too." You hung up and handed F/N the phone.
"Do we have any peaches and cheese. That sounds good now?"

"Oh geez," F/N sighed.

A/N Requests are always open. Comment and vote please.