Interview with the Lively Leedbookie

Another interview today and this time I have got 'Leedbookie'. This young lively author was asked questions about herself and on one of her works 'A Murder That Triggered It All'.

     Interview was as follows...

***

About yourself:

1. Describe yorself in a sentence or two?

A girl who found her love for reading and writing due to this site. A girl who likes making new friends and writes because she likes to.

2. Are you a Wattpad addict?

Hell-to-the-yeah. Totally. Now I have cut down a bit, but first I was crazy.

3. Who is your favorite author on Wattpad?

Lydia161290. Her books are really good.

4. What inspires you to write?

Music, Friends, T.V and even my life.

5. You are quite a huge fan of Tom Felton/ Draco Malfoy. May I ask why?

Hahahah, I know I am obsessed :P. I find him quite good looking and amazing. (That's me being modest :P I have better words actually :P)

6. How do you feel when you see someone has fanned you and likes your works?

It feels amazing. It really shows there are people out there who are reading my works and it has an awesome feeling.

***

Your Works:

AMTTIA:

1. What inspired you to write AMTTIA?

When I was writing for my other book 'Life of a Teenage Girl' (Which is currently on hold) I thought I could do better and write something which was much more challenging and fun, so AMTTIA was born.

2. How long had this plot been in your head before it was posted on here?

I penned it down almost immediately. So I would say about three days. Yeah I know, weird :P

3. Can you describe Lindsey in one sentence?

A girl who life treated bad when she was a teen and is now someone she never thought she would ever be.

4. A question many people including myself want to know. 'Are Lindsey and Nate ever going to be LiNate?'

No idea, literally. Maybe yes, maybe no. I don't know. :P

5. Are we supposed to expect some twists in AMTTIA soon?

Yes. I have thought of quite a few things for this story, I just have to pen it down :D

6. Any idea when this book will be completed?

I am aiming for the end of this year but let's see. I am going into grade 12 this year which is very important here, so my studies are my priority.

7. 80 votes in just over 500 reads, that's quite an accomplishment. How do you feel when you see the votes and comments increasing?

It feels amazing. That awesome feeling where you just want to climb up Empire State Building and scream your lungs of saying 'You feel like the queen of the world', yeah, that's what I feel :P

8. Finally, who is your favorite character?

Very difficult question. But I am going to have to root for my girl Lindsey.

Lee : Thank you for this interview.. It was quite fun :) :D

***

Thank you for the interview and we hope to see some new chapters of AMTTIA soon. Good luck!

~ By Lisa Summers.

x