You Deserved This Reward

#Warning extreme yaoi smut ahead#

*Ludwig's POV*

Feli seemed very happy with my poem, and I guess he wanted to celebrate, because he wanted to come to my place right away.

On our way, I couldn't help but notice that He looked devilish, which caused my heart to throb.

Ludwig: Feli, is everything alright?

He replied with a simple "yes" but something in the way he said it was confusing. The rest of the  walk was quiet, but then... we got into the apartment.

I went in first, took my jacket off, and was beginning to ask him if he wanted anything to drink when I heard the door slam. Getting mad I turned around only to be frozen with the sight of a devilishly smirking boy heading towards me.

Once he got to me, his fingers started to trace my chest very smoothly,while lust was written in his eyes. I was stuttering his name "Fe- Feli?",but was stopped with a hungry and passionate kiss. When he parted our lips he got on his tip toes to whisper seductively into my ear, "shh, I'm going to do what I want with you....think of it as your reward."

I couldn't move, I was scared of doing this, but I also knew I couldn't stop it because I was intrigued with what exactly he was planning. Feliciano started to nibble at my ear, then traced his soft pink lips down my jawline and neck, moving his hands closer to my waistband. Before he went any further he stopped, I grunted in discontent. "Oh don't worry, I'm far from done with you."

Somehow those words made my body heat up. As he pulled me into my room, and shut the door he started to give me commands.

*third person POV*

"Lay down!" Feliciano said in a commanding tone, and Ludwig did as he was told, with a slightly confused but aroused face. The smaller boy walked slowly towards him while unbuttoning his shirt and straddled his boyfriend, pinning his hands down. Feli attacked him with hungry, lustful kisses. Ludwig was shocked at how well he was kissing, he felt his tongue slip in and explore every bit of his mouth. When the two tongues intertwined a moan was let out by both males.

Gently Feliciano led one of Ludwig's hands down his chest and with a sexy voice said, "I want you to feel me luddy." the muscular blond wanted to take control but he wasn't given the permission, Feli was in charge and Ludwig knew it. When his hand reached Feliciano's waist, the blond instantly felt nervous, he saw the bulge in his boyfriend's pants, and he wanted to touch it so badly but the hand that was guiding his had stopped for a second. But after a moment he was given a smirk, and was kissed once more. Somewhere along the kiss, Luddy's hand was placed on the erection.

When Feliciano noticed that his love wasn't doing anything with it, he had to help him out and make him squeeze it. "Nghn, Lud- Ludy like this" Suddenly Ludwig lost self control when he heard him moan out his name like that and started to squeeze the boy's erection harder and faster until all that was heard in the room were the desperate moans of pleasure from the smaller male's sweet pink lips.

"I- I'm going t-to cum!" and with that Ludwig ripped off Feli's pants and boxers, "Well you can't have these on then." but before Ludwig could finish rubbing him out, he was stopped. "No, Ludwig this is your reward..." The brunette pushed the tall male onto his back once more and slid his hand under his pants and boxers.

It was a beautiful sight for Ludwig. Everything about that picture was pleasurably arousing and perfect. The messy brown hair that he wanted to run his fingers through, the unbuttoned shirt that was slipping off one shoulder, exposing the delicious collarbone he wanted to suck on. Then there was the exposed lower half, with an erection that was filled with fluid begging to be released. And finally, his boyfriend's eyes are what caught his attention most, his lustful lewd eyes that were staring at him with hunger while his hand was hard at work pumping his hard on.

Ludwig could only grunt and moan with the sweet pleasure he was feeling. Then he felt his own articles of clothing being removed from him.

"Luddy, I want you to watch me" The small male was crouched down on all fours positioned at the tip of Ludwig's erection. The blond could see that fine ass, and watched intently as little cute lips nibbled at his tip. He felt a tongue encircle his whole head, and in a moment his length disappeared into that succulent mouth. While Feli bobbed his head up and down repeatedly, fast and hard, Ludwig ran his fingers through his brown locks and helped him pump faster. Feliciano slowed down his pace and sucked roughly, moaning while doing so, sending vibrations all over Ludwig's spine. The ecstasy that he felt was just too much that he came with a grunt into his boyfriend's mouth. He immediately started to apologize but was shushed. Lud felt bad for feeling aroused at the sight of the small male swallowing all his fluid, but He licked his lips and pounced on the boy, lapping up all his exposed, tan, soft skin until he reached the bottom and began to suck him off too. Feli moaned again and again with his feet wrapped up around Ludwig's neck, grabbing the bed sheets as hard as he could. His back arched at every intense heated sensation he felt in his body.

"Nghnnnn!" Feliciano came, and Ludwig licked it all up slowly. He didn't know what to do at that moment, he had never been with a male, and didn't want to hurt him, but he did want to see it through the end. Feliciano noticed and guided his hand again, leading it to his entrance. He was still panting when he said, "Here  Luddy, you have to stretch me out, but first..." He led Ludwig's fingers to his mouth where he coated them with saliva seductively, "Now"

The small brunette opened his legs wide apart with the purpose of giving his boyfriend a clear picture. Ludwig was still very nervous as his heart was beating so fast with mixed emotions. He bent down and softly kissed the boy's inner thigh, "tell me if I hurt you" Feli could see the sincereness in his eyes which warmed his heart and made him feel protected.

Ludwig slowly pushed in one finger...then two...until suddenly he was pumping three fingers in and out of Feliciano. He earned a lot of sweet sounds from him.

  "Oh please Luddy, just put it in already!" in that moment something snapped, and he entered himself into the pleading boy's round and soft ass. He grabbed onto his legs for leverage and thrusted again and again, until both males were lost with the sounds of pleasure, and the feelings of hot sweaty bodies connecting with every slap, with every caress, and with every lustful kiss between plump lips.

Finally the ecstasy hit its point, and they both reached their climax once again... And there they were panting, and sticky, holding each other. They felt at bliss and peaceful, Feli felt extremely happy he got to do it with the person he loved so much, and felt even happier when ludwig said, "Thank you for my reward"

A/N  Sorry for the waiting, but this is my first ever lemon and I have no clue if it sucked or not, hope it didn't. Anyways just to be clear THIS STORY IS NOT OVER YET, and yep thats all, please comment what you thought of this chapter, love you, until next time, bye cheesepuffs!