Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I don't own twilight or its characters.
AU: Hi guys! I really hope you guys love this story as much as I do. Enjoy!
-----
Edward POV
I was lost in thought, staring out my bedroom window, and didn't notice Alice next to me.

"What Alice?" I asked still looking outside.

"Oh, nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to go hunting with me and Emmett?" She asked nonchalantly.

"No, I'm fine for right now, I don't think I need to do any hunting today" I said now focusing my attention on a bark tree that had a family of birds in a nest. Even birds have happier endings than me.

"Oh, come on Edward, you spend almost all day looking out your window. You hardly remember about us" she said sadly.

"You know, as well as everyone, that I wouldn't make your lives any different than it is now" I stated.

"That's not true. We all love you Edward. We are just worried about you, that's all"

I shrugged, not really knowing what to say. I know my family worried about me, but I really couldn't do or say anything to change that. I just didn't feel comfortable spending time with everyone all paired up with their mates, except me.

It just made me feel like I wasn't supposed be there, while they gave each other loving looks, and shared laughs together. But I'm not really looking for anyone to be with right now, because I think it's impossible if anyone wanting me except for Tanya, from the Denali coven. I didn't share the same interest in her, so I tried avoiding her as much as possible, without hurting her feelings or rejecting her.

"Can you at least do us a favor and spend some time in the living room with us, maybe chat or watch a movie? Please?" She said, oblivious of my thoughts.

I sighed and finally looked her way.

She looked hopeless and had a pout on her face. I decided to do at least a little for my sister, because she was only caring for me.

"Fine, Alice. I will be in the living room, by the time you guys come back" I tried for a smile, but failed. She beamed at my defeat.

"Thanks Edward!, Emmett and I will be back in about two days minimum, maybe three, I don't really know" she smiled.

Since when was Alice uncertain about time? I decided to let it go.

"Okay, I will be here when you get back" with one last squealing happiness, she was gone.

I sighed once again, and returned my attention to the tree,but the birds weren't there anymore. I was nervous, because in a few days, I will have to face my family and their questions of worries.
---
AU: Is it okay so far? Let me know what you think in the comments, and please favorite, vote. I will be posting an update every few days , so keep in touch. Love you guys!