Prom?

Harry's POV

So it's been two days and I've tried to call Jess like 17 times to talk to May, but she hasn't picked up! I'm starting to get worried. I'll try calling one more time.

The phone rang and rang. "Hello?" She picked up!!!

"Jess it's Harry is everything okay? I've tried calling 17 times and you haven't picked up!"

"Sorry I had to turn my phone off on the plane back home. May's dad is in the hospital so she got an early release. I forgot to tun my phone back on."

"Oh thank god! Wait... her dad's in the hospital? What happened?"

"He had a heart attack but he's doing a lot better. We're taking him home in a few hours."

"Is May with you? I want to talk to her."

"Yeah hold on a sec."

I heard Jess tell May that I was on the phone.

"Harry!"

"May! Oh my god! I missed you so much! I've tried calling so many times and Jess didn't pick up! I thought something was wrong!"

"I'm okay. I'm able to drive now. We took the early flight home two days ago."

"Well as long as you're back home and safe, that's all that matters to me."

"How's the tour going?"

"Good. That reminds me. I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm going to be on tour for 5 months. But I'll be back for prom."

"Okay..." I could tell she was heart broken.

"I'm going to be really busy so I won't be able to call you."

"Oh... okay..."

"I'm sorry. But when I get back... Do you want to go to prom with me?"

"I... I would... love to!!!"

"Yes! Okay. Um well I have to go now, but I'll try to keep in touch! I love you!"

"I love you too!''

May's POV

After Harry and I hung up, I ran over to Jess and hugged her. "Guess who I'm going to prom with?"

"No!! You're not!!! Oh my god!! Congrats babe!!!"

"Hahaha yeah he just asked me!"

"Wow! I can't believe that my best friend is going to prom with one of the sexiest men alive!"

"I know right?" I can't believe this either! It just sucks that I won't be able to see him for 5 months.

"What's this?" My dad asked from his bed.

"Oh, I'm going to prom with Harry!"

"Oh, congrats..." He didn't seem very happy for me, but he's probably in pain.

"Thanks dad."

"Alright! You ready to go?" Jess asked my dad and I. We both nodded and left the hospital.

***

When we got home, Jess and I helped my dad up to his room. Jess left and I just went up to my room which is next to my dad's and laid down. I so glad to be home, in my own sheets and not on a palm leaf.

But I did enjoy the 7 days I had with Harry. It really brought us close! I can't believe that I hated him!! I guess I hated how confident he was. But really, he isn't! He's actually quite kind and not such a douche bag! I happy I fell of the boat. I happy that him and I got stranded. Because it brought us together.