Day 5 (Morning)

May's POV

I didn't sleep well last night. I was up almost the whole night thinking about Harry. It's something about him... I can't figure it out... but he seems sincere. Like when I gave him a boner earlier in the day, he wasn't a dick head about it! He just laughed it off. And don't even get me started on when we had the staring contest! When he leaned in, I really thought he was going to kiss me! And to tell you the truth... I was going to let him.

The past five days with him have been really life changing. I've learned so much about myself. Like I'm a lot smarter that I originally thought. I would have never of thought to climb a palm tree to get a coconut back home, but once I got hear, my survival skills kicked in. I would have never been able to live throughout this week without Harry. He kept me positive and looking forward to getting home. He gave me hope!

In the middle of the night, I looked over at him as he tried to get comfortable. He turned over to face me and wrapped his arms around me. And to be completely honest... I wanted him to stay that way forever. I wanted to be in his arms forever, and when he moved away, I found myself sad. I was laying on my side facing him when he woke up this morning. When he opened his eyes, they sparkled.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. Like he thought he had something on his head or something.

"I was just at how your eyelids move when you sleep."

"Creepy...." He said with a smile and then a wink. "Want to go to the lagoon?"

I nodded my head ,"Sure!" I said as he stood up and held out his hand. I took it and we walked to the lagoon.

The water was really cold, but it felt good in a way. Harry jumped in, and came up from the water shaking his head like a dog."You coming in?" He asked "Jump in! I'll catch you!"

"Okay... promise?"

"I promise!"

I quick took off my shirt and shorts and walked up to the cliff that he jumped off of. I felt the tips of my toes meet the edge. I looked down at Harry, who's arms were in front to him. "Come on! I promise I will catch you!!" He said with honesty. I couldn't be afraid! It was only 15 or 16 feet up from the water... I closed my eyes for a moment and prayed to God to keep me safe.

I looked down at Harry one more time. He nodded his head saying that everything was going to be okay. Something happened to me, I over came my fear of hights and I jumped into Harry's arms. He actually caught me!

"You did it!" He said holding my body close to his. He was warm and I could feel his chest rising and falling. His tattoos moving as he breathed. I felt his pecks harden along with his arms as he continued to hold me.

"You can let me go if I'm too heavy." I said lifting my head from his chest.

"No I'm good. You're not heavy at all." He said continuing to hold me tight. I rested my head on his chest again. I felt his chin rest on the top of my head.

"Do you think someone will find us?" I asked in a whisper. Harry's chin shifted but stayed on my head.

"I don't know to be perfectly honest, but as long as I have you here with me... I think we'll be okay." He said rocking side to side in the waist high water. His chin moved away from the top of my head. I looked up at him. He was staring at me with beautiful green eyes. He leaned in and I mirrored his action. All of a sudden or lips met for the first time. Moving in sync with each others lips Harry walked over to the side that had a natural step. He sat on it not taking his lips off mine. Sill holding me, he let his left hand go and places it on my neck and soon down to the bottom of my spine then to my hip and then my upper leg. His lips were captivating. It seemed like our lips fit together perfectly. I... I...I think...I think I'm... I think I'm falling for him...

***