Adam

Harry's POV

The wedding was beautiful. Our teacher looked so happy and in love. May looked incredible. During the ceremony, I caught her looking at me a few times. At the reception I walked over to May. She was siting alone in a chair, in the corner of the room.

"Hi." I said trying to make small talk. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey!" She yelled over the loud music. I could hear her fine, but I don't think she knew I could. May had a sad expression on her face. Why would you be sad at a wedding?

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on her leg. She looked up at me and back down to her leg and shoved my hand away. My heart sank. I just want to be with her and touch her. I was just trying to comfort her.

"Being at this wedding makes me think about my mom and how she's not going to be at my wedding..." She said before taking a sip of her drink. I feel so bad for her. Her mum is dead. She doesn't have anyone, besides her dad and Jess. I can't imagine not being able to see my mum.

"I'm sorry." I said, about to put my hand on her leg but pulling away, remembering that she didn't want me to touch her.

"It's fine. It's just depressing." She said smiling at me. God, her smile, her smile is a smile I would write a song about. It's absolutely perfect. Just then, Adam, the quarterback for the schools's football team, came up to May and held out his hand.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked looking at May. She looked confused. She looked at me, like she needed permission. I smiled, not knowing what to do or say. She looked back up at him and smiled.

"Um, sure." She said getting up and taking his hand. As they walked away, Adam turned his head back to me, made his eyes big and wiggled his tongue. What a douchebag!

May's POV

Holy crap! I can't believe that the school's quarterback just asked me to dance with him. He's never even said one word to me since the first day of school in the 9th grade! He's the kind of guy that is always dating a cheerleaders. And I can tell you one thing... I'M NOT A CHEERLEADER!!! They're so bitchy, it isn't even funny! They all expect to get everything they want, and when it doesn't happen, they have a bf (bitch fit).

As Adam and I made our way to the dance floor, I could feel everyone's eyes on us. Like I said, I'm not a cheerleader. Once we got to the floor, Adam put his large hands on my hips. So I put my arms around his neck.

"So, what's your name?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I couldn't believe he didn't know my name! Or who I was! We had been in the same class sine the 9th grade! But you know what?... This is typical Adam.

"May."

"I like it! IT's fits you! Were you born in May?"

"Thanks and yeah... May 19." I said smiling and looking away from him. All of a sudden, his large hand graised up my back to my neck. He slowly leaned in and... kissed me.

Harry's POV

What the fuck!!! Adam just fucking kissed May! She didn't stop him either!! I got up from wear I was sitting and stormed out. How could she? I've sent her plenty of sings that I like her! How could she not see that! How could she not see that he was just using her for her body!

May's POV

I quickly pulled away from Adam's tight grip. His face shocked.

"What's wrong Sarah?"

"I can't believe you just did that!" I said pushing him away. "Oh and my name is May!" I said walking back to were Harry was. I wasn't there! I looked around the room looking for his 'trade mark' of hair but I couldn't find it.

I quick walked out and into the lobby of the hotel. There he was, leaning up against the wall near the elevators.

"Where were you? I was looking for you, but I couldn't find you. What's wrong?" I've never seem him like this.

"I didn't think your were coming back, so I came out here for some air. And nothing's wrong..."

"Harry..." I said trying to get his attention. He looked up at me with red eyes. "You saw Adam kiss me, didn't you?"

"Phhh... No!!!..." He said not convincing me or himself as a matter or fact! Why can't he just tell me the truth? That's what I hate about guys like him. The second you start to possibly feel something for them they do something like this.