Day 2

Day 2: Harry's POV

I woke up to sand hitting my face. I wiped it away from my eye and sat up. I looked up it see May with sand in her hand. "What are you doing??" I asked pissed. If she should know anything about me; it's that I hate being woken up! I like to wake up myself.

"Sucks doesn't it?" She said letting the rest fall to the ground. I gave her a sarcastic smile and stood up. Our fire was out and my stomach was growling loud. I looked at her.

"Can you go get some coconuts?"

"I'm not your salve! Get it yourself!" She walked away from me and into the forest.

"HEY!!! Can't you at least teach me?" She stopped walking and turned around on her heal.

"Once! I'm only showing you how to do it once!" I nodded my head. We walked until we found two palm trees that were both slanted and next to each other. May walked me through each step. How to climb up, how to hold on to the tree when getting the coconuts, how to drop them, and how to climb down. We both collected about 4 coconuts, so we both had plenty to drink and eat.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of eating coconuts and drinking the milk. It's the same taste. I'm so used to eating different things every night that eating the same thing in the morning, for lunch and dinner and then for breakfast again, drives me crazy! I walked over to the water and put my feet in. The water was so warm. I slept like shit last night! It was freezing! So to get warm I jumped into the warm morning water. I swam for a few minutes. The coral I saw was incredible!! Once I had my fill of looking at coral I came up from the water and then looked back to shore. May was sitting their, with her head in her hands.

I quick swam to shore and ran up to were she was. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting down beside her. I put my hand on her back. She was shivering.

"I don't know..." She said with a look of uncertainty.

"You're freezing!" I said standing up and walking to the water again. I gestured her to come over but she didn't move. "Come on! It's really warm!"

"No thanks." She said laying back. I'm not just going to let her be cold, so I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the water.

"STOP! HARRY!! STOP!! LET ME GO!!! HARRY!!! STOP!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I've herd worse. And besides I wasn't just going to let her freeze to death and I knew she would appreciate the warmth.

The screaming stopped once we were in the water. "Didn't you believe me when I said it was warm?"

"No" She said with a smirk on her face. I never saw her smirk before. She looked sexy with a smirk. She went under the water and swam away. A few seconds later she popped up. "They're fish in here!!" she said with excitement. Fish meant food! NEW FOOD!!!!! I quick swam back to shore and ran into the forest, found a long sharp stick and ran back to were May was. ''What are you doing?'' she asked looking at the stick.

''I'm going to get us some fish!!'' I said looking at her. "Stay still..." I waited for the waves to die down and then waited to see a fish. Once I found a nice big one, I quick gabbed the stick into it. Success!!! I held it up to show May. Her face glowed with happiness.

'Finally!" She said sarcastically. We both then swam back to shore. The sun was starting to set. I quick started the fire up again and cooked the fish. May and I shared it. We both stayed up late, taking; trying to get to know one another. I learned a lot about her. Before we fell asleep, May pulled her purse over and pulled out bug repellent. No bugs bit me tonight!