luke chokes on air because of michael.

luke then stops choking and silently walking towards the three boys.

"boo," luke says grabbing michaels shoulders from behind.

michael jumps and turns around. he hits luke lightly and playfully.

"hey you scared me!" michael says smiling at the blonde boy.

"no shit Sherlock." calum says playfully, and smiles.

ashton rolls his eyes.

"hey lukey." michael says.

"hi mikey."

"which sweater should I get? greenday or nirvana? and did you hear billie said they will be a new album 2016?!" michael says.

( yes this IS TRUE Billie Armstrong said they will be making a NEW ALBUM OMG ME SO EXCITED )

"mhmmm. nirvana. and really oh my god!" luke says.

"ok and yeah." michael said, laughing.

"hi how may I help your?" a girl asks.

"can we get the nirvana sweater in medium please." ashton says. calum, michael and luke go look at the bracelets.

"hey I'm bryana. you look cute. here's my number." the blonde girl says and taking ashtons hand.

"ummmm no no I'm taken sorry." ashton says taking his hand away and giving her a weird look.

"by who?"

"him." ashton says pointing his finger at calum. calum notices, he waves and smiles.

"whatever. Its 43.95." she says glaring at calum.

"how rude." ashton mutters quietly.

he walks away not taking the change and towards the boys.

"what was that all about babe?" calum asks putting his arm around ashtons waist.

"the cashier lady was gonna give me her number but I said no I was taken and she was like-"

"by who?" ashton says trying to impersonate her voice. calum, michael and luke laugh. ashton laughs lightly.

"then I pointed at you and she was being rude."

calum kisses ashton on the lips and mutters, "I love you."

( cashton has more action than muke Hahahah OMG )

ashton hugs calum and whispers 'I love you' back.

"lovebirddddds." michael says in a singy tone.

ashton and calum break apart. "try your sweater on!" ashton says handing him the nirvana sweater.

michael puts the sweater over his hand and on his body. his flower crown falls off.

"oh no," luke says bending down and grabbing his flower crown.

when he stands straight up his mouth hangs open. "you-you look amazing."

even just one sweater can make michael look great. michael blushes. "thanks."

luke puts the flower crown on michaels head.

michael giggles.

"let's go eat!" ashton says holding calums hand. they all go to the food court. michael gets pizza, calum and ashton get kfc and luke gets tacos. ( where's the taco truck? )

after that lunch they shop more and go home. luke spends the night at ashtons house. ashton was gonna ask luke to babysit michael anyways. calum and ashton are going on a date tonight.

"ok bye luke and babyboy have a great night!" calum says putting his arm around ashton and then they walk out the door and close then lock it.

"let's cuddle kitten."