chapter 30 part 2

Jazmine pov*****

As we were driving down the street on are way to chuck e Cheese my song came on so I turned it up in started singing in perfect harmony.

Oh oh oh I, oh oh oh I

[Verse 1:]
If I wrote a book about where we stand
Then the title of my book would be "Life with Superman"
That's how you make me feel I count you as a privilege
This love is so ideal
I'm honored to be in it
I know you feel the same I see it everyday
In all the things you do
In all the things you say

I said toching all over jake face looking at him like hes the only man on this heavenly earth.

You are my rock
Baby you're the truth
You are my rock
I love to rock with you
You are my rock
You're everything I need
You are my rock
So baby rock with me
I wanna kiss ya, feel ya, please ya just right
I wanna touch ya, love ya, baby all night
Reward ya, for all the things you do
You are my rock
I love to rock with you
Oh oh oh I

[Verse 2:]
If I were to try to count the ways
You make me smile
I'd run out of fingers
Before I run out of timeless things to talk about
Sugar you keeps it going on
Make me wanna keep my lovin strong
Make me wanna try my best
To give you what you want and what you need
Give you my whole heart, not just a little piece
More than a minimum,
I'm talking everything
More than a single wish,
I'm talking every dream

He was holding my hand and kissing my knuckles I love this man so much. As I was singing he started singing with me I swer he have a beautiful voice. You know how august alsina sound well he sound like him with a little bit of chris Brown aint that a sexy ass combination.

You are my rock
Baby you're the truth
You are my rock
I love to rock with you
You are my rock
You're everything I need
You are my rock
So baby rock with me
I wanna kiss ya, feel ya, please ya just right
I wanna touch ya, love ya, baby all night
Reward ya, for all the things you do
You are my rock
I love to rock with you

Oh oh oh I, oh oh oh I

I wanna kiss ya, feel ya, please ya just right
I wanna touch ya, love ya, baby all night
Reward ya, for all the things you do
You are my rock
I love to rock with you
I wanna rock with you

"Aww baby you have a beautiful voice Mayana dont jakey have a good voice" I said looking back at Mayana as jake pulled into the parking lot. "Yes mommy daddy have a pretty voicey" Mayana yelled jumping up and down in her car seat. "Thank you my beautiful wife and daughter" he says getting out the car going around to Mayana side and getting her out "welcome daddy" Mayana said kissing his cheek "yeah welcome baby" I told him grabbing his hand walking towards the entrance. "Hi welcome to chuck e Cheese how many" she said looking at jake with a seductive smile she looking a little bit to long for my liking lord help me I do not wont to go to jail today please not today somebody better get her before I do. "Its just me my wife and child thank you" he said not paying her any mind. Thats my baby I said to myself as the girl stamped are hands in we walked in "what do you want to play first" I ask Mayana as we walked up to the token machine "BASKET BALL" she yelled jumping for joy "ok I will take her" jake said grabing the tokens in Mayana hand while I followed behind them.

30 minutes later****

"Look mommy me got lots of tickets" she said as she showed me the tickets that are in her and jakes hands "thats good baby you want to cash them in or play more games" I asked her taking the ones they had in there hands and put them in a bag for when she get ready to get a prize "more games mommy me play more games" she told me running of with jake behind her "slow down baby you going to fast" I herd jake say before she got to far away. You know that feeling you get when you think someone is watching you well I got that feeling right now like right, right now. Just as I was looking around I caught someone starring at me he looks so familiar I just cant put my finger on it. As he was walking over a light bulb went off in my head in the first name that popped up was Alejandro. All shit this aint gone end well......

So how was it you guys what do yall thinks gone happen why is he coming back after 3 and a half years what do he want**** please vote share and comment you guys thoughts in tell me how I did. Also I might be updating again tomorrow I dont know yet but im for sure it will be an update coming soon aldo dont be scared to comment in give me feed back I would really appreciate that in dont hold back just go a little easy on me because this is my first book.. I told you guys the story is going to get more interesting.