3 months later

So late me bring yall up to date me in jake got something going on but I dont feel that hes committed to this relationship.
"hey bae" jake said walking into the house "hey baby" I said cooking me in baby girl some lunch. Me in the girls suppose to be going to the mall to get Mayana some more shoes in clothes. "Hey im just letting you no me in the boys will be hanging out with a couple of friends" he said wrappinghis arms around my waste "when are you leaving" I said putting the food on the table " im actually leaving right now in I will be back later own" he said facing me "well ok have fun" I said giving him a kiss in turning around to put Mayana in her high chair.

So were was I. Oh yeah shay is doing good her and jay started dating 2 months ago and Aaliyah is acting stubborn she no she want Jamarion in he ain't taking no for a answer. So now that I got that out of the way let me get ready for we can go.

At the mall*********

"girl aint these shoes cute " shay said pointing at some rainbow kds "yeah maybe I should get them for baby girl" I said looking at the shoes "girl if you dont I will " Aaliyah said looking at the "excuse me do you have a siz 3 in these" I said looking at the man " sure do you want me to put them up front" he said "sure we done shopping" after paying for the shoes we got we started walking around the mall when we decided to get something to eat.
"Aye aint that jake in them over there talking to some hoes" shay said pointing at them. I turned in looked in there they was him all hugged up to her smiling in shit. So me being me I walk over there when he seen us he look like he supprise to see me " what is this" I said pointing to the two of them. I could tell he was going to lie just by the way he look at me "umm baby it just a old friend" he said looking at the ground. I could tell he lying because how the boysvwaa looking at me "hi im Mariana his girl friend" she said in a ghetto tone " his what" me in the girls shouted. They had to hold me back because I was trying to bet they ass "bitch you lucky to be alive right now" I said trying to get at them "its ok jazmine hes not worth it" Aaliyah said giving him the evil eye. On the other hand shay was beating the girl ass how she got past the boys I dont know "bitch you messing with my girl nigga now it time to get that ass beat Im tired of you hoes always thinking yall the shyt in yall not " shay said while beating her azz she was crying in screaming help her when jay pulled shay off her "thats right bitch you dont mess up a happy home bitch I swer you hoes need to stay in yall place now bitch swerve out my lane before I beat that ass again" she said to the girl. The girl took off running out the mall. It was hair every were "baby Im sorry it didnt nothing to me"he said trying to hold me but I pushed him back "naw nigga you know what you did so miss me with that bull shit I guess my mama was right forever doesn't last to long**** I said walking away.