taco night

Jazmine pov****

"Bitch what took you so long" thats all I herd when I walked in Aaliyah house "girl you no I had to get me and Mayana ready" I said taking a seat at her kitchen Island "hmmmhmmm I bet you did but anyway guess who popped up on my door step while jay was out with the boys" shay said sipping on her strawberry daiquiri "bitch who" me and Aaliyah said at the same time " that bitch shaquana I swer I was about to pop that bitch right at that door" lolx this bitch stupid "what girl you crazy let me get
Mayana some snacks and take her upstairs is your nieces here" I said before walking out the kitchen "yeah they in the guest bedroom" she told me stirring the meat  "ok".
                               5 min later*****
"But yeah have you talked to Jamarion lately" I said taking a drink of my pineapple daiquiri. "bitch naw after that shit he pulled and I ended up in the hospital I dont think I can get back with him. shit would never be the same. Ill rather do bad by my damn self why you ask" she says shuffling the cards "because girl jake told me that he haven't even been to the trap and he dont fuck with them nomore he told me that, that nigga been acting a little bit sketchy now" "for real jay told me the same thing I just hope that nigga ain't switching up just because yall not toghter shiid you know we dont fuck with no F.A.N" shay said making us laugh "bitch what the fuck is a F.A.N" Aaliyah said looking at shay " bitch F.A.N stands for fake ass niggas tf" this bitch crazy "ctfu but anyway what are you gone do" I said getting up in going to the sink " shit that aint my problem that nigga treated me bad in he tried to put his hands on me fuck that shit my mama didn't raise no fool she all ways told don't you ever let a nigga put his hands on you no matter who he is or what its for she always said if he even think about raising his hands to you leave that nigga because next time you dont know if hes going to take it to far she always said your beauty is your all". "Shhiid I know that's right" shay said while I just nod my head "but anyway enough with this sad shit lets get drunk the kids sleep and the night aint over with" I said raising my glass "bitch im with you on that" "hmmhmn".

3 hours later***&

Yall dont understand im so drunk right now I dont feel like moving but I got to go to bed. By the time I got up the stairs my phone started to ring man I cant catch a break I thought I was gone come in her in go to bed.
Conversation***
"Whaaattttt" I said sliding into the bed
"Bae what are you doing" really please jesus take the wheel " well if you reallly wanted to no I was a-about to go to bed" I want sleep. "Well I wont to talk to my baby so wake the hell up" this nigga serious " do you know what time it is" he doing the most "ummn its going on 3:00am" wow its that late " exactly I want.. to gooo to bed" I said pouting
"Ok bae but call me when you wake up ok love you" thank youuu nigga damn talk to much. Dont yall tell him I said that lolx. "Ok baby ill call you love you bye". I said hanging up the phone  finally sleep good night yall.