chapter 25

jazmine pov***

[verse 1:]
I don't believe that we were put together not to be together
and I don't believe there's anyone out there that can love me better
I don't believe that you know how much I miss seeing your pretty smile.
of course we had our ups and downs
but I gotta have you around me cause

[chorus:]
I feel it all over my body (I feel it all over my body)
I dream about you when I sleep (yea)
you're the one for me (you're the one)
all the signs say that
ever since the day that we laid eyes on each other baby
you're the one for me (you're the one)
you're the one for me (hey)

[verse 2:]
I don't believe that you know how much I melt every time I smell your scent boy
and I don't believe (I don't believe) I got myself in this predicament
I'm sorry (I'm so sorry)
for everything I ever did wrong
I'm sorry (I'm so sorry)
and I'm begging you, begging you, begging you, baby please come back home.

Im at home cleaning and listen to music intil I hear a nock at my door its probably the girls they did say they would be over but I wasnt expecting it to be this early. "Who is it" this is the time I wish I had a peep hole to look out of damn you construction workers "its Laquisha bitch" how and the hell did this bitch know were I stay this is why Im soo glad I drop my baby off at my moms house. I open the door in look at this bitch like she was crazy "yes bitch can I help you we don't won't no girls scout cookies expecially not yours bitch probably dry and smell like fish" haha I crak myself up yall "first of all bitch yo man seem to like it" hold up wait a minute pause rewind fast forward a little bit In play know this bitch did not just say what I think she just said. Thats ok cause im about to hurt this bitch feelings watch "is that soo. So why that nigga be in my bed at night telling me he loves me begging me to come back telling me how good my punani taste and smell huh tell me that. In second of all if you would have came to me with that bull shit when I was in my teens I would have stuck you in yo shit but im to grown for that shit I got a baby in im not worried about no nigga if I have to fight to keep a nigga he wasnt mine in the first place. And tell yo hood rat ass friends I see them and that car acting like they gone do something with they scary asses want even hurt a fly get yo bitch ass off my porch before you try to steal something good bye and oh before I forget how my pussy taste have a nice day" I slamed the door in that bitch face I anit got time for that shit and if I did fight her, her hood rat ass friends would have jump in I dont fuck with that jumping shit hoes would have seen how many nicks my Mariah carry flat tf out hoes lucky I go to church.

40 minutes later***
"So what you trying to tell me that them bitches came to yo house and that bitch walk up to yo door" shay said as we all sat around the table talking "bitch yass I swer I was about to hand it to her but you no them hoes would have jump in and plus I have a child to think about. What would my child think of me than" I say taking a sip of my Arizona "shiid she would think her mama a beast but any way lets ride up on these hoes they think they doing something think they some bosses we should show them some boss ass butches. Oh and I found out why Jamarion acting how he acting" "why" me and shay said at the same time "because he fucking with that bitch trina and he hanging with M.O.B crew" oh wow ain't this some shit "see thats why I said what I said I dont like know F.A.N im with Aaliyah lets ride up on these hoes" shay said getting up while Aaliyah followed her what the fuck they got me in to lolx but they my bitches ride or die for life.