Just Lunch

Jazmine pov******

I dont know what I was thinking when I said I would meet him at Starbucks tell you the truth I dont wont to see himm ughhhh.

10 minutes later*****

"Hey jazmine you look really good" jake said looking me up in down "hey my eyes up here" I said getting a little shy I could tell by how hot my face was getting but I had to play it off "oh im sorry its reaaly good to see you lets have a seat" he said pulling the chair out for me "god you are beautiful how long has it been" he said looking me in my eyes I definitely could still see the love he have for me but I just dont want to go down that road again "umm its been a good 2 months" I said taking a sip of my chocolate latte "wow 2 months so how is baby girl" he said drinking his coffee "she doing ok she misses you alot" I said taking a bite of my strawberry muffin "I miss her to were is she" I could tell hes trying to stall he's pretty nervous I didnt know I have that effect on guys "look lets cut to the chase why am I here" "I just really miss you in I wanted to say I'm incredibly sorry for what I did in it keeps me up at night I know I can't begin to imagine what I put you through for the rest of my life what I did to you it's going to be my biggest regret and I hope you forgive me in thats all I have to say" he said looking ate with tears in his eyes "you know you hurt me bad right" he was shaking his head looking down "in you know o sont for give easily just give me some time to process all this in I will call you later ok" "ok" he said looking at the table I got up in walk out but not be for kissing his cheek "I will call yo u later bye" "bye Jazmine" in after that I walked out now time to go get baby girl to have us a spa day.