chapter 28 part 2

Trina in her friends^^^

Jazmine pov**

Pulled up to the bar getting out the car. When I walked into the bar I could see my sisters over at the bar talking "oh my god hi boo" Brooklyn came up to me squeezing me tight "hey mama how is my baby nephew" I said sitting down with the others "girl hes working my nerves he just like his dad I just cant wait till he get back home I miss my baby" she told us looking sad "girl enough about the sad shit how is everybody relationship going" shay said sipping her martini "bitch what relationship im trying to see whats up with Dee I told this bitch over here to tell him I said whats good" this bitch here "bitch I told you to do it yo self I did my part I gave you his number tf" I said as we all begain to laugh "bitch whatever you just dont want to see me happy you no im shy" oh wow im done with her. As we all begain to talk to one another we notice some one talking loud ass hell I just hate when people come out in public placese in show they ass thats just embarrassing ass hell "aww look what we have here the hoe in the hoets" I know this bitch didnt just call me know hoe you no what I promise Jake I woldnt beat a bitch ass today but she testing me "bitch who you calling a hoe. Bitch do we know you. You in yo hoes looking like bounced checks get tf out of here" Brooklyn said I just love my sister she so funny "who is this bitch talking to I will fuck you up" trina need sit her ass down some were " umm clearly she was talking to you now you in the Totiana in her new member get the fuck on because I ain't got time to be talking if you aint gone square up then sit your ass down you ruining my buzz" I said while the others was agreeing with me " bitch whatever you just mad that I had yo nigga when you gone get over it he cant stay mad at me for long he was just at my house how much you miss me in how good my pussy taste in how tight it is I just cant keep him off of me" she said giving trina a high five while the others laugh. I was looking at shay in them in they had a pissed off look on there face " please let me deck this bitch in the mouth" Brooklyn said standing im ready to go now these hoes ruin my night "naw brook its not worth it these hoes just looking for a show you no mama didnt raise us like that" I said grabbing her hand in our purses while the others standed up to get ready to live " you right she raised you as a hoe" Laquisha said thats it all I know I balck out I was smashing this bitch head in to the table. While we all was fighting some people was screaming they fighting in all I know we all got through out the bar "bitch next time you step to me step correct you better be lucky I got a kid because if I didnt I would have killed yo ass" the bitch got in her car in flew out the parking lot almost hitting another car on the way out stupid bitch. " aye brook we all staying at yo house tonight I do not want to here his mouth when I get home because of this cut on my lip" I said rolling down my window " ok well follow behind me you guys" this Is going to be a long night I can here his mouth now. Ughhh I tried to avoided didn't I? The bitch was testing me good night yall in wish us luck.

**** so how was it you guys I know you guys are mad at me but I did give yall an update but anyway dont for gaet to vote follow in share my book bye love you guys.******