Undisclosed Desires Chap.13

This chapter mainly revolves around the band, so i hope you guys like it. The next chapter will be more Damien/Drake i promise. =^.^=

P.S: It seems that i cant add a video to the story . The song that they play is In The Next Room by Neon Trees, just letting you guys know. :))

-Shalomiie

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 13.

A knock on his door was what woke Drake up. With a groan, he said ‘come in’ to whoever happened to be knocking so early in the morning.

“Drake, I’m going to be away for a week and I don’t want to leave you alone. Do you think you can go over to your friend’s house?” Luciano said as he sat on the edge of Drake’s bed.

“Where are you going?” He asked with a sleepy voice; his hands rubbing against his eyes.

He knew his dad didn’t like to leave him alone fearing that his depressive mood would come back. Drake didn’t fight him on the subject, mostly because he knew he wasn’t going to win.

Luciano shook his head deciphering the look of ‘I don’t need a babysitter’ on Drake’s face, but smiled at his son, “The company wants to send me to Canada for a new contract, so I’m supposed to go check things out and see if I want to transfer.”

Drake’s eyes widen. His first thought was about Damien and how would he feel about a long distance relationship. He knew that they didn’t work; a perfect example would be his friendship with Kyle. Drake felt his chest ache at the idea of leaving Damien but also leaving his new friends.

“Don’t worry, son. If I don’t like it, I will not be transferred. My boss still wants me to see how things work over there,” Luciano smiled and fixed his cufflinks, “Now I must be on my way to the office, make yourself some cereal or cook something. I don’t think I will be coming for dinner.” Drake’s dad ruffled his hair and walked out of the room.

A whole week without dad, he thought to himself and couldn’t help but smile. He would spend the entire week with Damien and their friends.

Scrambling around his bed, Drake tried to find his phone. Damien and he would text all night long until sleep won over them and then find their phones low on battery.

“Gotcha!” Drake mumbled as he picked up his buzzing phone, a call this early?

“Hello?”

“Hey Drake, you awake?” No shit, he thought as he chuckled.

“What’s up Kevin?”

“Adrian wants to meet today about something important, but said to call you myself. You guys had a fight?” Kevin chuckled nervously.

Drake shook his head as he climbed off his bed, “He’s just being a drama queen. I’ll be there in 30, ok?”

“Alright, see you there then.” Click.

Adrian is still butt-hurt; Drake shook his head and ran around his room getting his clothes to take a shower.

Adrian had gotten butt-hurt over the fact that Drake and Damien were all lovey-dovey in front of him. He had told them that if he couldn’t be like that with the one he liked, that no one else could. Everyone laughed and Adrian felt humiliated.

“Adrian, you truly are one of a kind.” Drake mumbled as he ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Twenty minutes later, Drake was dressed and on his way out. At least his dad had remembered to go get his car from the mechanic.