Chapter 6

Hera's pov

I sat in the pilots seat of the Ghost manning the controls. But then I get the urge to look at the security monitor. I set the Ghost into autopilot and stood up from the pilots seat. I walk over to the monitor and look into the screen. I saw Ezra and Kanan in the docking bay. I am so happy I tracked down that leg piece. It's the only one that was made, well, that I know of. Anyways, I watched as the two made their way to the ramp. When Kanan opened the ramp door, I stood in utter shock as Ally appeared. I could see the shock on Ezra and Kanan's faces, too.

But she's dead...

But then she threw a smoke bomb and it was hard see anything on the screen. "No..." I whisper to myself and ran out of the room and into the hall. I almost ran right into Zeb. "Hera? What's-" He tried asking, but I ran past him and to the docking bay. The smoke was just clearing up and the ramp was still open. I ran to the ramp and looked around. "No, no. KANAN! EZRA!" I scream as loud as I can. I drop slowly to my knees and tears started to drip off my face. Zeb ran into the docking bay along with Sabine. "Hera, what's wrong?" Sabine asks and kneels by my side. She set her hand on my back and patted. I wiped my nose. "Ezra... Kanan....They w-were taken by, by..." I trailed off and stared at the ground. "By who Hera?" Zeb asked and tensed up. I looked up and saw that his fists were tight with rage and worry. I finally got the courage to say it. "By Ally... they were taken by Ally." I say as I hear them gasp in shock.